Reviews for Time of the Wolf
Louie Pastiche chapter 15 . 10/23/2006
Though it hardly seems sufficient, "splendid" is the only word that immediately comes to mind for this chapter. Will chapter 16 be an epilogue, tying up the few remaining loose ends?
cmar chapter 15 . 10/8/2006
Wow, a very dramatic finish. The Robin storyline was exciting and suspenseful, with your trademark bits of humor - very well done, even if it left us with the horrifying image of naked Joker. The Batman-demon storyline was really interesting; I liked the idea of that struggle happening on the mental plane, with the demon tricking Bruce at every turn until the end. It was also a nice touch to get Alfred involved.

Speaking of Alfred, that morgue scene was funny and seemed right out of a horror film, except that Alfred would be more likely to serve tea and crumpets than tear their throats out.

Loved the last line.
Papa Wheelie chapter 15 . 10/6/2006
Yes! A bang-up climax to this story, if ever there was one.

They call me Bruce chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Good story. Good character interaction. I think i'll read the rest of it.
Brittany Brown chapter 14 . 9/8/2006
PLEASE continue.I LOVE it. Of course,that might just be because I LOVE . OH and thank you Zantac the Barbarian for your... compliment. And thank you for saying that because thats exactly what I was trying to say(I just didn't know how to say it). Oh sorry. Just please continue this story.
Papa Wheelie chapter 14 . 9/7/2006
Heh! Good old Alfred. Even during an out-of-body experience, he still has the gift for stiff upper quips.

And, it provided nice comedy relief to an otherwise nerve-wrackingly suspenseful chapter. Bravo!
cmar chapter 14 . 9/7/2006
Wow, very fast-paced and very suspenseful. Both fights are kind of nerve-wracking to read, in a good way. And Alfred's comment about giving notice was a much-needed little bit of humor.

As always, great cliffhangers, both of them. Keep going!
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 13 . 8/24/2006
What Brittany Brown said! Although, personally, I feel that even a good story with a mediocre ending is better than a good one with no ending at all.
Brittany Brown chapter 13 . 8/19/2006
This is a great story. PLEASE continue it. PLEASE don't leave us hanging for very long or say "Does anyone want to adopt this story.I can't finish it." because I know noone will finish it like you would.I don't like to see stories unfinished or start out interesting and end very dull, boring, and stupid. So PLEASE finish this story ASAP.
cmar chapter 13 . 7/24/2006
That first part - I do hope you're not serious!

Very nicely done, and again rather more serious than usual. The Joker was even more menacing than usual, and I really got a sense of Robin's heroism for facing up to him. And another cliffhanger... *sigh*
Louie Pastiche chapter 13 . 7/24/2006
Sa-wet! But, way too short.

cmar chapter 12 . 6/27/2006
This is a rather more serious chapter than usual, although you've given the Joker his usual weird humor, and the conversation with Robin was quite amusing. Oh, and the part with the GPS had me smiling because I know exactly how frustrating they can be.

Then, contrasted with that was the first scene (intense, angry, and awesome) and the one with Batman visiting Alfred (even more intense, and very touching) and the final part with its dark humor and suspense and (surprise!) another cliffhanger. Great work!
Superfan chapter 12 . 6/27/2006
You have left me speechless, with admiration, at this chapter.

Raeve chapter 11 . 6/8/2006
This is truly a masterpiece of creative writing! I've read a lot of Fanfics and none have got close to the standar you've set! I am amazed, so much so that i belive that perhaps you could be a profesional writer? I am absorbed in both the mirade of twisting plotlines and characters, it's all so cunningly interlinked and written with no mistakes! You truly have a skill to be proud of, so please write the next chapter A.S.A.P so we bask in the exquisitness of your imagination! I'll be waiting with bated breath!
cmar chapter 11 . 6/3/2006
So the plot thickens and Batman is more trouble than he thought. Plus Alfred is in trouble, and all of Gotham is in trouble... And you love thinking up interesting OC women and then getting *them* in trouble too, don't you?

Again, a great, intense chapter. I really can't imagine at this point how you're going to get everyone out of all that trouble.