Reviews for Should Not Have Taken the Train
Love it
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
mkay, mkay! :)
The Seaberry chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Too bad you wrote this years ago...I loved what you had done so much I was left yearning for a part 2! And 3, and 4! Excellent work, and seriously do not listen to the scumbags who unfortunately possess zero imagination.
IllusionaryMagician chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Aww! That was a super kawaii story! Oops, ehe... this isnt a japanese anime... Still i like using kawaii for my favorite cute stories ;) Very nice job :D
Meiperfectneina chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Aww that was such a sweet touching story
plungers-rock-my-socks chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
I loved your story!
Luceid chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Cute.
a Human Being Unlike You chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Greetings!

This is my first time reviewing your story and I couldn't help by notice that this story has been designated "MPREG". I am quite puzzled by this and I was wondering if you could elaborate to me, without the overused and pathetic answer of, "it's magic", on the following points with regards to...

1.) How a child can be concieved on a single sperm cell.

2.) How a fetus can grow in the male rectal passage, and yet cause the frontal area of the male to bloat.

3.) How a fetus growing in the male rectal passage still allows stool to pass.

4.) How the male asshole dialates to 4-5 inches to allow a child through.

5.) How the male pelvis can allow a fetus to grow without crushing it, or breaking itself.

6.) How a fetus can grow in the midst of so much dirty stool.

Don't even bother, I already know that you can't. Honestly, don't you have better things to do with your life than write about Shit!Babies? How can a child that's been squeezed through the small intestine, pushed out of the large intestine and crapped from the anus, appeal to you?

Stop writing now and do the entire community a favour by leaving.
Emma Raven Moony Grimm chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
More RL/SS please. It was rather sweet
dragon shadows chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
a unique piece

well written

shadows
Sefyre on livejournal chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Awesome so far - I love how you've kept them both rather in character...well done. Update soon! :)