Reviews for Shakespeare and Superman
Molly Grace 16 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Good story. I've always liked the thought of Davis being smarter than the show gave him credit for. As much as I loved Digimon, they had this habit of falling short whenever character development came into question.
SJC-Caron chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
A well done one-shot fanfic. Everyone stays in-character and the story is the right length for the plot.
DEATH2Takari chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This was a really sweet story, and best of all, no Takari in it! I'm really hating all these Takari fics!

Anyways great story!
Sara Wolfe chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
That was adorable. Great job.
RumorUnderOath chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
lol this is so funny i bet u had fun writing this. ill hav 2 read more of ur stuff byez 4 now
ForeverinMoonlight chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
This is a great story about Davis and Ken's friendship. I liked it and am adding it to my favourite stories list! :)
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Well... to be honest, that didn't have much of a plot. On the other hand, it was interesting that Davis (excuse me- Daisuke) said Shakespeare isn't much different from comic books... and he may have a point there! (Incidentally, why is Ken still "Ken"? I read before Season 2 began in the U.S. that his name was Satoru, but everyone seems to think he was Ken in Japan as well as America.)
Girlie G chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
aw this story was cute! short and sweet _
heath 999 chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
AW! I love the ending! Very cute story!
Amber chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
How cute! And that thing about BFs reading together is true-that's generally all my best friend and I do together.
Joey Rose chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
WRITE MORE!
Yanorii Chibi Dragon chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Well wadda you know finally somebody actually wrote a story where they are just friend...thank god I thought that all of the writers out there had a mental ilness or something honestly...oh yah a review really really good I enjoyed reading it did you write anymore...
Readasaur chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Wow. You mean you actually comprehend the concept of those two just being friends? I thought that was a mental incapability for Digifans. You are either a ridulously radical rebel, or an independant thinker who manages to think for herself. This is nice story concept too. A true "Don't judge a book by its cover" lesson sort-of-thing.
Starlit1 chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
I don't usullay read Digimon stories but I like this is good.
Kirri chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
'No monsters. No interdimensional warpholes. No spelling tests. Pardon me while I let the caterpillar out of the bag.' Is it just me, or did Ken develop a sense of humour?

'We'll chain her to a desk and make her do fractions all day'-now THAT'S a good one. But I reckon long division is worse...