Reviews for One Hundred Days
Vanna chapter 13 . 11/6
Ugh. I'm kind of disappointed I figured out Amaya was the spy master by least chapter eight if it wasnt seven. I was kind of hoping you'd surprise me. You gave yourself away a bit took much ;) either way I did like how you played it. And Anko and Sakura's friendship lives me life- as does Sakura's summoning contact.
hyugaki chapter 18 . 3/18
This story was beautifully written. Sakura getting stronger and proving to be a match for Sasuke and Neji; Tsunade being revealed to inherit the Wood element. The hidden NaruSaku elements that can be enjoyable even for the nonshipper. All in all, this is one of my favorite Narusaku, Sakura centric - heck, plainly my favorite NARUTO fanfic. I enjoyed reading this.
DUH BOMB chapter 12 . 2/5
I've been reading this story for a long time. Sorry I'm just now reviewing. But with that badass chunin exam how could I not! This story so far is so well though out, planned, and full of detail. It's so great how you fit so many days into one whole chapter. I truly appreciate this work of art and will review again before I finish the story. I'm your 600th reviewer and the first for 2015! This is truly awesome
xXFallenxBeautyxX chapter 18 . 8/13/2014
One of the best stories I've ever read. This was written so well, I hope you get back to writing it'd be a shame to waste your potential.
dasedconfuzed chapter 13 . 6/20/2013
So... this is about the second time that I've read this story (and consequently, this chapter)... and it still feels like there's some stuff I missed, but hey, that's just a credit to how complex you make your stories.

Just one question–that I can think of now–what did Amaya want Sakura to tell Inoichi? In the end, this answer is probably irrelevant to the overall plot, but I find Amaya's story interesting and refreshing compared to what fanfic usually write Sakura's mother as.
fearthetwiggy chapter 18 . 6/8/2013
Oh wow. I'm pretty sure this is the longest fanfic I've ever finished reading, and that says a lot of great things about your skills as a writer. Pretty much all of my spare time in the last few days has been spent on this fic. I just kept wanting to read more. Your characterisation and plot are just amazing. And now I'm off to the sequel! :)
TranquilSapphire chapter 18 . 5/21/2013
I love how you write action. But aren't there a few lose ends left?
IceGoddesss chapter 18 . 4/17/2013
hi i love this story but about the summoning its seems that you can only have one main summoning
the others are from small summoning cant you make in the sequel that sakura can have more
main summoning so she can also the main slug summoning and not just the small one
that tsunade said

Love HellAngel
Meow chapter 9 . 3/29/2013
Eugh. Sakura makes just the shittiest shinobi ever. Other fics with her as a focus have her make up her appalling weaknesses with an inspired variety of traits from technical prowess to charisma to sheer deviousness.
This one's really accurate in portraying her as having absolutely no remarkable characteristics whatsover, emotionally or physically - not even having any way to properly apply what talent she does have. It's getting a little tiring watching her struggle to keep up even at such a ridiculously low level, when one usually reads material where the character finds their niche and excels in it.
I'm of the opinion that maybe the world needs its share of 'the main character sucks and seems incapable of improving in any meaningful way' stories though.
EY chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
Okay-I-guess? I was expecting a more neat wrap-up of the plot threads - that all of it was going to some particular destination.
1234dghgfj chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
I thought there were supposed to be five promoted Chunnin from Konoha? But, LeeSak-NejiTenten ?Not five but four.

It was great to read nonetheless

poisonivylullabies chapter 18 . 10/25/2012
Excellent story overall! At first when I started reading it, I was worried the parts of Naruto's journey would be boring repetition from canon, but turns out they were very interesting (though I was more interested in Sakura's side of the story).
I especially liked how you incorporated all the filler material from canon, the characters from the other villages etc. and connected them all somehow (as in they were't just random evil ninjas like in the fillers, but rather had credible ties in with more well-known characters and storylines). While I like the Akatsuki and Oro-chan, even they can get a bit boring after a while.

FreelanceBum chapter 18 . 10/16/2012
I liked the story for the most part, but I feel you focused on too many characters. It would have been better to switch between characters on a chapter base, or even better have a companion fic that focused on another character.

This, oddly enough, isn't the first fic with a traitor parent (although it was the father, and he was in root) for Sakura that I've read. A lot of what is in here is contradicted by canon, but meh. Obviously that canon wasn't out when this story was written 5 years ago.
FreelanceBum chapter 15 . 10/16/2012
I like your version of Samehade more than the canon version.
FreelanceBum chapter 11 . 10/13/2012