Reviews for One Hundred Days
Chyme for the Rhyme chapter 10 . 6/21
I loved that muted...not confrontation, not exactly, but revelation and almost unspoken acknowledgement of the truth of Anko's teacher and the way it fails to change Sakura's resolve when claiming her place on the snake contract. And of course, not a few paragraphs later, Anko is back to her grinning, sadistic self as Sakura's arm is set on fire with pain.

I guess I just love the fact that Sakura's taking claim of something that Sasuke also has, something that will probably be viewed with mistrust within the Leaf Village, given the dark history snake summoners have with them.

I also like the little hints here that perhaps Sakura will treat her summons with more respect and perhaps affection, than Sasuke will be capable of given due to his current mindset.
Chyme for the Rhyme chapter 3 . 6/17
I love the way Sakura and Naruto are encourage to grow up and think, by both their teachers and variating experiances; Sakura's development is a little easier to see, given the fact that at this point in canon, Naruto's work ethic and strength has been firmly established and so she's got a lot more work to do in comparison. Which is why the things changing him here seem subtler, which Jiraiya's chosen metaphors and the way his thinking, his calculation are presented entirely separate from the activities Naruto embarks on, such as his friendly chat with the waterfall Genin. Naruto feels distanced from the narrative, the reader, somehow, which I guess is similar to what Jiraiya feels every time he reflects back on his genin student.

But not Sakura. Oh no, a lot of her part in the story comes firmly from her perspective and the development here is great. Her strange, antagonistic relationship with Anko is a joy to read, especially because of the way Anko slides from sadist to actually helpful and appreicative teacher at times and the hijicks that result from such behaviour are always refreshing to read. Especially the wake-Sakura-up-by-placing-a-snake-in-her-bed strategy. I just...really love that Sakura is building up a good student-teacher relationship here, and that Anko more similar to her in age and perhaps temperament than the Hokage herself. Maaaybe.

Especially in light of the drama with her mother, which was sensitively and realistically written. :(
Vanna chapter 13 . 11/6/2015
Ugh. I'm kind of disappointed I figured out Amaya was the spy master by least chapter eight if it wasnt seven. I was kind of hoping you'd surprise me. You gave yourself away a bit took much ;) either way I did like how you played it. And Anko and Sakura's friendship lives me life- as does Sakura's summoning contact.
hyugaki chapter 18 . 3/18/2015
This story was beautifully written. Sakura getting stronger and proving to be a match for Sasuke and Neji; Tsunade being revealed to inherit the Wood element. The hidden NaruSaku elements that can be enjoyable even for the nonshipper. All in all, this is one of my favorite Narusaku, Sakura centric - heck, plainly my favorite NARUTO fanfic. I enjoyed reading this.
DUH BOMB chapter 12 . 2/5/2015
I've been reading this story for a long time. Sorry I'm just now reviewing. But with that badass chunin exam how could I not! This story so far is so well though out, planned, and full of detail. It's so great how you fit so many days into one whole chapter. I truly appreciate this work of art and will review again before I finish the story. I'm your 600th reviewer and the first for 2015! This is truly awesome
xXFallenxBeautyxX chapter 18 . 8/13/2014
One of the best stories I've ever read. This was written so well, I hope you get back to writing it'd be a shame to waste your potential.
dasedconfuzed chapter 13 . 6/20/2013
So... this is about the second time that I've read this story (and consequently, this chapter)... and it still feels like there's some stuff I missed, but hey, that's just a credit to how complex you make your stories.

Just one question–that I can think of now–what did Amaya want Sakura to tell Inoichi? In the end, this answer is probably irrelevant to the overall plot, but I find Amaya's story interesting and refreshing compared to what fanfic usually write Sakura's mother as.
fearthetwiggy chapter 18 . 6/8/2013
Oh wow. I'm pretty sure this is the longest fanfic I've ever finished reading, and that says a lot of great things about your skills as a writer. Pretty much all of my spare time in the last few days has been spent on this fic. I just kept wanting to read more. Your characterisation and plot are just amazing. And now I'm off to the sequel! :)
TranquilSapphire chapter 18 . 5/21/2013
I love how you write action. But aren't there a few lose ends left?
LadyOfHealth chapter 18 . 4/17/2013
hi i love this story but about the summoning its seems that you can only have one main summoning
the others are from small summoning cant you make in the sequel that sakura can have more
main summoning so she can also the main slug summoning and not just the small one
that tsunade said

Love HellAngel
Meow chapter 9 . 3/29/2013
Eugh. Sakura makes just the shittiest shinobi ever. Other fics with her as a focus have her make up her appalling weaknesses with an inspired variety of traits from technical prowess to charisma to sheer deviousness.
This one's really accurate in portraying her as having absolutely no remarkable characteristics whatsover, emotionally or physically - not even having any way to properly apply what talent she does have. It's getting a little tiring watching her struggle to keep up even at such a ridiculously low level, when one usually reads material where the character finds their niche and excels in it.
I'm of the opinion that maybe the world needs its share of 'the main character sucks and seems incapable of improving in any meaningful way' stories though.
EY chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
Okay-I-guess? I was expecting a more neat wrap-up of the plot threads - that all of it was going to some particular destination.
1234dghgfj chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
I thought there were supposed to be five promoted Chunnin from Konoha? But, LeeSak-NejiTenten ?Not five but four.

It was great to read nonetheless

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-H
poisonivylullabies chapter 18 . 10/25/2012
Excellent story overall! At first when I started reading it, I was worried the parts of Naruto's journey would be boring repetition from canon, but turns out they were very interesting (though I was more interested in Sakura's side of the story).
I especially liked how you incorporated all the filler material from canon, the characters from the other villages etc. and connected them all somehow (as in they were't just random evil ninjas like in the fillers, but rather had credible ties in with more well-known characters and storylines). While I like the Akatsuki and Oro-chan, even they can get a bit boring after a while.

-K.L
FreelanceBum chapter 18 . 10/16/2012
I liked the story for the most part, but I feel you focused on too many characters. It would have been better to switch between characters on a chapter base, or even better have a companion fic that focused on another character.

This, oddly enough, isn't the first fic with a traitor parent (although it was the father, and he was in root) for Sakura that I've read. A lot of what is in here is contradicted by canon, but meh. Obviously that canon wasn't out when this story was written 5 years ago.