Reviews for One Hundred Days
dasedconfuzed chapter 13 . 6/20/2013
So... this is about the second time that I've read this story (and consequently, this chapter)... and it still feels like there's some stuff I missed, but hey, that's just a credit to how complex you make your stories.

Just one question–that I can think of now–what did Amaya want Sakura to tell Inoichi? In the end, this answer is probably irrelevant to the overall plot, but I find Amaya's story interesting and refreshing compared to what fanfic usually write Sakura's mother as.
WindRogue chapter 18 . 6/8/2013
Oh wow. I'm pretty sure this is the longest fanfic I've ever finished reading, and that says a lot of great things about your skills as a writer. Pretty much all of my spare time in the last few days has been spent on this fic. I just kept wanting to read more. Your characterisation and plot are just amazing. And now I'm off to the sequel! :)
TranquilSapphire chapter 18 . 5/21/2013
I love how you write action. But aren't there a few lose ends left?
IceGoddesss chapter 18 . 4/17/2013
hi i love this story but about the summoning its seems that you can only have one main summoning
the others are from small summoning cant you make in the sequel that sakura can have more
main summoning so she can also the main slug summoning and not just the small one
that tsunade said

Love HellAngel
Meow chapter 9 . 3/29/2013
Eugh. Sakura makes just the shittiest shinobi ever. Other fics with her as a focus have her make up her appalling weaknesses with an inspired variety of traits from technical prowess to charisma to sheer deviousness.
This one's really accurate in portraying her as having absolutely no remarkable characteristics whatsover, emotionally or physically - not even having any way to properly apply what talent she does have. It's getting a little tiring watching her struggle to keep up even at such a ridiculously low level, when one usually reads material where the character finds their niche and excels in it.
I'm of the opinion that maybe the world needs its share of 'the main character sucks and seems incapable of improving in any meaningful way' stories though.
EY chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
Okay-I-guess? I was expecting a more neat wrap-up of the plot threads - that all of it was going to some particular destination.
Katara-Hatake chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
I thought there were supposed to be five promoted Chunnin from Konoha? But, LeeSak-NejiTenten ?Not five but four.

It was great to read nonetheless

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-H
poisonivylullabies chapter 18 . 10/25/2012
Excellent story overall! At first when I started reading it, I was worried the parts of Naruto's journey would be boring repetition from canon, but turns out they were very interesting (though I was more interested in Sakura's side of the story).
I especially liked how you incorporated all the filler material from canon, the characters from the other villages etc. and connected them all somehow (as in they were't just random evil ninjas like in the fillers, but rather had credible ties in with more well-known characters and storylines). While I like the Akatsuki and Oro-chan, even they can get a bit boring after a while.

-K.L
FreelanceBum chapter 18 . 10/16/2012
I liked the story for the most part, but I feel you focused on too many characters. It would have been better to switch between characters on a chapter base, or even better have a companion fic that focused on another character.

This, oddly enough, isn't the first fic with a traitor parent (although it was the father, and he was in root) for Sakura that I've read. A lot of what is in here is contradicted by canon, but meh. Obviously that canon wasn't out when this story was written 5 years ago.
FreelanceBum chapter 15 . 10/16/2012
I like your version of Samehade more than the canon version.
FreelanceBum chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
Aww, Ichi :(
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
just wanted to say.. ur title and synopsis is contracting each other!
Electric Splatter chapter 18 . 8/29/2012
I know this story is from like four years ago, but I just read it and had to tell you how fantastic I thought it was. It was really long. It was really really long. It was worth it though. I thought it was so interesting. The plot was just so good. I thought everyone was really in character as well. I liked how Sakura was one of the heroes instead of just in the background as she often is. All in all, I loved it.
Cotton and Cash chapter 18 . 3/27/2012
In all honesty, I feel that nothing I can say would be adequate to explain what I am thinking. This story took me HOURS to read, which is really unusual. I can generally finish a story of this length in no time at all, but I read this from the time I woke up until now, and it's nearly four o'clock in the morning. Basically, this story was so well put together: the characterization was fantastic and consistent, the progression was realistic, and the way you made the story entirely your own was phenomenal. I have never read a story that used this idea, so it was truly fascinating and well worth the time. All I can say is that it left me wanting to read more...So I think I'm going to. I'll be checking out some more of your stories. Thank you for the wonderful read. Truly one of the best stories I have read in years.

xoxo, Mean-chan
narutopsykoz chapter 18 . 2/19/2012
Do you know that 3 years is around 1000 days not 100 days..

Eitherway I didnt read much of it as I found your Naruto too weak and worse than canon..