Reviews for Give Me Back My Brother
whistl1ngmple chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
learn how to write a proper-length chapter
Songbird Stereo chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Ooh! Foreboding! Off to read more now. I've always felt Chitose was an under appreciated character.
frameofreality chapter 12 . 3/3/2012
Aw, poor Chitose. You captured her very well.
CC the Destroyer chapter 12 . 7/18/2011
Ahhh! I love it! So wonderfully written and such a sad story!
PuppetGanon Guy chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
As seen from a child's eyes (Albiet, poor eyesight), this story continues to present a rather amusing sense of innocene.

Espeeeeeeeeeecially in this chapter! But knowing Fatal Frame 2...
Goldyn Li chapter 12 . 11/29/2009
nice story. though your other one more greatable.. one thumb up
LarFang chapter 12 . 9/26/2008
WOW! this was just an amazing story! You brought everything from the game in here!

Man when the evil doll twin attacked her I was OMG! I remember them! I hated fighting them! They were all in the hallway turning off the lights! Oh I just wanted to share a song the me and my friend came up with for Chitose tachibana

Tichose Tachiban, she wears a red kimono, she walkin down the hall way, she come at us like NO WAY!

and again AWSOME STORY!
Mina Kon chapter 12 . 1/20/2008
We nice ending! Wonderful Chitose's POV, it made the fic very scary
Mina Kon chapter 4 . 1/20/2008
Meep that one was harsh T.T Poor Chitose she must have been terrified to find her brother's grave. By it, you mean those stones with the twin deities? I didnt knew they wrote the name of the dead twin in there...
zephyrocity chapter 12 . 12/9/2006
Rather amusing typo near the end - "Mustuki". Doesn't matter though, just thought I'd point it out because for some strange reason I found it funny.

What a great fic! You don't see fics devoted to Chitose and only to Chitose very often, and you did a great job.

But, is it over now?
Kaeru-sama chapter 12 . 12/8/2006
Sob...it's sad...makes me wanna play the game badly but no shop's selling it anymore...
StarlingStorm chapter 12 . 12/1/2006
OMGOSH! WHAT A WONDERFUL AND SAD AND BEAUTYFUL STORY/ENDING! That was so sweet! Her brothers finally found her! *sniffles* I loved this story, good job!
Halamee2559 chapter 12 . 12/1/2006
Now that's what I call a family reunion!
Kusabi Makabe chapter 12 . 12/1/2006
Yay. _ I know I keep saying this, but I do so love Chitose...this fic was amazing. I'm very glad to have read it. :)
StarlingStorm chapter 11 . 10/27/2006
Wonderfull! I love it! Good job! PLEASE CONTINUE ASAP!