Reviews for Out of Place
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Love it! _
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I can't believe I've never reviewed this fic! It's been on my favorite list for a few years now and I've re-read it many times. It's great! I love so many things about it: the point of view, the discription of Snape and Hermione, how Mrs. Granger slowly learns his 'plus sides', everything really. I have to say though, the receptionist needs a raise; she's awesome!
neener.will.quit chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
quite lovely.

well done.

-dal
Valmarien chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I really like this story. Very humane, and very plausible - the awkwardness, her parents' doubts and their final acceptance. I really like the warmth that courses through it.
Sol en la Noche chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
You know I think I read this before, but forgot to review. Well, I loved it! Fantastic, realistic, and very tense!

Keep up the beautiful work!
notwritten chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
excellent
Mamacita-san chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
LOVELY! that was a great read. thank you! InkandPaper recommended i look at your stories, and i'm glad i did.
loverly8 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Poor Severus, he's so out of place. Interesting name choice for Mrs. Granger, Helena. That's a favourite song of mine by My Chemical Romance. Anyways, keep on writing.

Kitty-Katt88
Mother of Tears chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
I really LOVE this story! What a realistic little vignette of domestic family conflict. Guess who's coming to dinner! HA HA! Beautifully written. When I have some more time, I'm going to check out some of your other stories.
Anakah chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Everybody thinks its sick when someone is 15 and their love is like 18 or 21. Twenty years? Ick. But in this case its not gross. Go figure. Nobody thought it was gross when Buffy was 16 or so and Angel was like 200 or whatever. Point is I like your fic and I think you captured the characters perfectly.
Natsuyori chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
ah such a lovely job!
Cherdy the Molologist chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Very well done. I like how it was written from Mrs. Granger's point of view.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Nice! I could see this going south (US) or going west (Brit) in a _big_ hurry. Especially considering some of the er...individuals my darling daughter has brought home, and we've managed to force ourselves to smile at. This would be neat if you continued it over those thirty Christmases, you know?
Fuuruma chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
I love it, between muggles is strange (sometimes) marriage with so many age between, but in my family happend something like that and they were really happy until he diead... so, I like the way you put it in the fic
Tooi ake chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Woo, I liked that fic. Glad Hermione's mother is somewhat sensible. Poor Severus.