Reviews for My Summer
lamiapiratess chapter 7 . 5/17/2003
Hey good story! I love Roswell, it totally sucked when it went off the air! *tear* LOL! A sequel would be cool or writing a different fanfic about Roswell!
Alex chapter 7 . 5/3/2001
hi hannah! luv your story...get liz and max together! if you do, i'll get pacey and andie together...in about 5 years...
Kat chapter 7 . 5/2/2001
Great story. I loved the Truth Teller device, sounds like something i would want in my room:)
Avalon18 chapter 7 . 4/29/2001
SEQUEL, DEFINITELY! It was such a good story and you can't have Max and Liz not end up together! The end had hope for them. I loved the comment about the world would get them together no matter what happens. Such a good story.
Dee chapter 5 . 4/28/2001
Keep writing because I want to understand what this Truth Teller will do and who is the chosen
LPorter chapter 4 . 4/27/2001
I really like it. Please continue. Keep up the good work.
Sixie Vee chapter 4 . 4/27/2001
Hey good job! I'm not a huge Roswell fan but it's a well-written story so far. Peace out.
Chloe chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
An amazingly briliant story composed and edited by a wonderful author. It was well constructed and developed throughout.

I believe it is a very thoughtful piece and the absolutley dazzling author should be very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very PROUD!
verte chapter 3 . 4/26/2001
I like the two stories, I hope they are brought together soon, I wanna see how it ends!
Carro chapter 3 . 4/26/2001
wow...cool story. cant wait for the next part!
Luke Kneller chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
I thought it was a very good story, it was very interesting, with a dry sense of humour, it also had a good use of the english language. I found it easy to read and very enjoyable and I could get into it with no difficulty!
tamsin pracownik chapter 1 . 4/26/2001