Reviews for Through the Window
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012 cops and confessions... ah love what a beautiful thing...
KaitlynShadowheart chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Haha, silly Jou.
andysanime chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Perhaps its best that it didn't work out like it did in movies because than, you wouldn't have had the... /pleasure/ of being in Jail Jou XD.
RareBlooRose chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I love it! It was hilarious and sweet. Brave!
Mr Guinea Pig's bostik sandal chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
This story is soooo beautiful! I loved it sooo much!

request chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Fluffier than my cat XD

Very cute.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Cute little story. I really liked it.
ZackMcdohl chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
haha, poor Joey. Always getting into trouble somehow. I loved it, good work!
Black Egyptian Dragon chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Aww... this was a sweet story.

XD I laughed at the thought of Jou breaking a window with a rock thinking it wouldn't break.

Great job!
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
I've been craving some YxJ And it's really funny. XD I love it when people take cliche and test them out IRL. XD Breaking the window... y'need to use pebbles, not rocks...
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
_ Cute. Funny. Liked it. Poor Jounouchi... getting sent to jail! Heh.
Ruka Jaganshi chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
It was fun to read, I almost died from laughter! XD Write more!
MosesRecinly42 chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Aw...very cute! I really wish i could say more, but i suck at reviews...but this is just so cute i couldnt not review!
PyrrhicVictories chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
So cute! and it just figures that Jou wouldn't stop to think of what might happen if he managed to break the window... _. Very nice job!
Vamp468 chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
*Sigh* While Yami and Yugi make a better couple in my opinion I have to admitt that I liked this fic. Especially the movie dramatics gone wrong... Hehe... Next thing you know they'd be trying the scene in Lady and the Tramp with the really long piece of spagetti. But which would be the lady and which would be the tramp? A conundrum for another day... Any way awesome fic and yes I realize that there are a ton of spelling mistakes but hey, it's a review isn't it. I'm done rambling now... So, bye.