Reviews for Knight Errant
misherukuro chapter 24 . 3/23
Really great story I enjoyed it a lot. ,
wolf of darkness lover chapter 24 . 3/6
This story is beautiful. I deeply enjoyed reading every word or every sentence. Anytime I had the chance I would bring it up and keep reading it as more than just something I'm reading but something I'm immersing myself in.
Leti0422 chapter 24 . 2/4
I hope you return to this story. I love Kouga and Kagome's relationship and I'm so happy Inuyasha has found real love and can stop dreaming of a life with Kagome. I hope you come back to update.
KoKag fan chapter 11 . 11/15/2014
SQQQUUUEEEEEEEEEE! This fanfic is too cute!
Kouga4Ever chapter 13 . 8/20/2014
Oh my god, I love this fanfic! It's so romantic for Kouga and Kagome, yet at the same time following along with the story line. This is definitely a fanfic I will never forget. Keep up the good work!
KogaxKagome chapter 10 . 8/16/2014
I hope that Kagome and Koga end up together, because right now it looks like she's starting to like Inuyasha ( I hope thats not true! I absolutely ship KogaxKagome!
vampgirliegirl chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
baka inuyasha !
Kogita chapter 24 . 2/28/2014
Are you going to continue the story? It's really good!
IndigoBug chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Great story, it's been on my favorites list for years. I love Kouga fics and this one is one of my favs. If your reading this Minako there are still folks that check in. I'm glad that You have logged in this past year, I'm still hoping that one day this story will be finished... love ya!
EternalTimeLord chapter 24 . 7/24/2013
This story is great, I hope you plan to continue it. The other stories that involve Kagome meeting Kouga first are all similar to each other but this one is so different from the others I have read. I really enjoy reading this fic.
emeliekiki chapter 20 . 2/14/2013
please keep going?!
blackbloodywolf chapter 24 . 10/25/2011
please come out with another chapter!
Momomiya Ichigo Loves Inuyasha chapter 11 . 8/7/2011
aww i love this story so much. you are a great writer. you made this special scene so tasteful. i am glad that Kagome made this decision on her own :)
Momomiya Ichigo Loves Inuyasha chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
even the battle scenes in this story are amazing :D
Momomiya Ichigo Loves Inuyasha chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Inuyasha's inner turmoil and thought process is amazing :3 and Koga is such a sweety