Reviews for The Notebook
Dutchy chapter 12 . 10/1/2008
AH!

Okay, so I know this story was written, like, forever ago, but my friend told me about it, and sent me a link and I LOVE IT!

I hope you don't mind a comment so belated, because you'll just have to deal, 'cause I wanted you to know. Plus, what author doesn't love new comments.

Again, great work!
donna79 chapter 12 . 1/4/2007
This was a great story. I read it in one sitting. I was that interested. It's hard to find stories that can do that. I can only think of stories that I've read from begining to end like that. This isn't your typical story either. I like that. Great job.
Catchy Turn chapter 12 . 10/8/2006
Aw! *collapses* So, I really liked the whole premise this story was built upon. As sick as it might sound to say this, I would love to see a group of people perform this experiment and see what happens. It's fascinating. *smiles* So yeah, definitely enjoyed it, great stuff!
Fire Sidoni chapter 12 . 7/26/2006
Aww... this is the first Newsies fic I've read in a long time, and it was a perfect one. Dammit, I think you've gotten me sucked back into the fandom... *sigh* not that that's necessarily bad.

Anyways, this was... just so perfect, so well-planned out, and just... wow.

Kudos to you!

Fire
fashionably chapter 12 . 3/20/2006
well,it's a bizarre concept, to me anyway, the whole notebook thing. But I like it anyway. And it's cute.

But just a note- gay couples CAN have sex facing each other you know.
Rustie73 chapter 12 . 1/7/2006
Great Chapter and Great Story! I loved every word!

I am sorry to see this one end. As I finished each chapter, I eagerly awaited the next.

It is on my list of favorites. I am sure that I will read it again and again.

I like the ending with happy couples and good friends. I'm sure Specs will eventually stop sulking and find someone (Dutchy) to love. Snoddy seriously needs to get some therapy (or a good ass kicking).

But what about poor Itey? That boy gets less action than Oscar D. He wasn't even mentioned at the lunch table. Hopefully, he was holding hands with Pie at another table.

Thank you for the hard work you put into this piece. It was greatly accepted and appreciated.

A sequel would be appreciated as well. Hint! . . . Hint!
elleestJenn chapter 12 . 1/4/2006
O I like it. so are you going to start going in depth about their relationship? Or is that it?
Wisecracker88 chapter 12 . 1/3/2006
Does this mean... that its... *whispers* finished?

if it is its a great story! WHOOT! so totally cool.

if its not i am waiting for the next chappie.

WHOOT!

Wisecracker88
MyKa HoLLy chapter 12 . 1/3/2006
freaking hell i love u. i got happy tears. :-D u'r greatness!
MyKa HoLLy chapter 9 . 1/3/2006
oh my gawd!
MyKa HoLLy chapter 6 . 1/3/2006
u make people look at me weird cuz i keep going "aw"
MyKa HoLLy chapter 5 . 1/3/2006
aw omg! this chapter was freaking adorable. i love u.
MyKa HoLLy chapter 4 . 1/3/2006
i love you!
MyKa HoLLy chapter 3 . 1/3/2006
i freaking love this story.
Braids21 chapter 12 . 1/3/2006
One word describes this chapter. AW!

hehe. amazingly beautiful.

except I hate Snoddy even more than I already did. lol but that was probably the intent. :)

and YAY for his parents/siblings being fine with him.

Awesome job, and I look forward to any other fics you write!

-Braids