Reviews for The Waking Nightmare
PeaceBear chapter 1 . 6/14/2002
Chapt 1: Very good... but i sense jealousy... you seem to kill tenchi a couple times.. lol j/k. Sorry, Very nice. - good sigh - You bring out how Tenchi truly loves Ryoko vividly.
RYOKO1 chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
I DID NOT LIKE THAT! I WAS WRONG! IT IS TO SAD!
Gabumon chapter 2 . 5/25/2001
Oh so good , yet oh so sad and depressng! How dare you make me almost have a nervous break down! JK lol like I said last time 4 stars! ****
Gabumon chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
WOW! SSJ4 I must say I am greatly impressed! You're writing is as exsquisive as usal . I give this story 4 stars two thumbs up!
UnholyDragoon chapter 2 . 5/4/2001
mebbe I am being too critical, but some of the loss in this series is: A) taken much too lightly, and B)far too sensless. There is no need (at least as far as I can tell), for some of what happens here (Hint, Hint, Kiyone, Mihoshi, and Ayeka). Also, the scenes where the tragedy actually happens needs to be developed much, much, much better. There needs to be more description (both in where all this happnes, HOW it happens, and how the witnesses react. Another point is the whole emotional aspect of "Tenchi". This needs to be played out quite a bit more; it seems added in as an after thought, not as a primary plot hook (which it should be). Maybe I am a cynic, but this could have been done better. But I'll shut up now, since I could go on and nitpick for 5-6 more paragraphs. Broli, I really think ye should have had a proofreader for this story. 5.6/10 Not up to your usual standards I am afraid.
UnholyDragoon chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
This feels really choppy. The scene transitions are alright, but all in all the entire fic needs more detail (Or maybe the paragraphs need to be broken down into more separate thoughts?). The premise is okay, but for something like this your other story needs to be DAMNED good to rectify the sensless tragedy in this series. And, as a standard gripe with everyone, ye need to reword yer pacing in the whole thing. It is alright to try an quicken the readers heartrate, but you went about it wrong. Instead of having the chapter seem to rush headlong, you should have been using the scenesery and description better to give the feelings of dread, and ominous tragedy. Unforunately, just having the characters say and/or think that things could be truly disturbing and dark is not enough with a fic like this. This has a good story arc, it just needs to be fleshed out a bit.
John chapter 2 . 5/4/2001
this is ah happy ending
Sugar Quill couldn't b stuffed 2 sign in chapter 2 . 5/4/2001
THat was soooooooooooooooooo sad but really good as well. i forever remain a fan of your stories.
Renegade Demon Princess chapter 1 . 5/1/2001
PLEEEEEAAASE LET TENCHI LIVE! sc*ew LEECH! Make sure Tenchi comes baaaaaack!
Pikabit chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
Oooooh awesome! I didn't know you were going to do another series! Coolness! I can't wait for the next chapters, post'em up quickly please! .
Little Ryoko chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
good story, but did I miss something, I just read ryoko's birthday and ryoko's wedding, ummm...when did they have a kid. mabe to make things beter to understand you shuld write a story about when ryoko and tenchi's child was born, like chapter one could be about when ryoko finds out the good news then chapter 2 everyone is geting ready for the new baby and then chapter 3 the baby is born. that kind of story would work good after ryoko's wedding and then this story.
John chapter 1 . 4/27/2001