Reviews for Dead Leaves
twacorbies chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Smile! You've been reviewed by Firefly Talk. .
canthereisto chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
beautifully written, loved it!

Ava
Sun-chan1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Thank you for this wonderful story. You write Zoe very well and her greif was pratically palpable. I could see that Zoe may not want to stay on Serenity although this isn't something I'd considered before reading this fic. Thank you for this beuatiful story.
Jillie chan chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
That was the most heart wrenching thing I have ever read. I loved it. See you soon.
Live Fast Die Never chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Wow. That was really good. Wash was my favorite character in Firefly, it was really sad. I cried. Well, done.
UnpluggedCrazy chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Thank you all for the kind words.

I'm sorry if I've made some of you cry; I know that I myself nearly started bawling while I was writing it. I really do appreciate all of the comments. I wasn't really planning on writing this, it just sort of poured out of me. I HAD to write it as a way to get over Wash's death.

Funny as it may seem, I did care that much, and still do, for a fictional character. Thanks, Joss, and thanks every one of you who enjoyed my story!

You make writing worth it...and you're also the deciding factor in whether or not I'll continue my next Firefly fic...which, yes, I will!

Hope you all like it as much as you do this one.
Skychaser chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Wow. *shivers* I literally had chills coursing up my body when I read the end of this. It's so powerful and such a tribute to our poor little leaf, crushed before it even had a chance to brown.

I'll never look at a tree the same way! *bawls eyes out*

Neways, lol, this is a great story. I look forward to more by you. Keep writing!

Sky
fanficaddict chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
*sniffle* That was so sad! *bawls uncontrollably* I really liked comparing Wash to Serenity and Zoe's reasoning for going on. Very well written *grabs a tissue*
JazzyMcWier chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Oh my, that was so sad. I like knowing that Zoe's still human and can cry. Very good.
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
I still mourn for Wash. I was so shocked when they killed him off. And I like the way you have written this. I was almost n tears at the end of it. I'm glad you had Zoe stay for those reasons.