Reviews for Before Sunrise
Viper5delta chapter 15 . 3/22
smileforawhile chapter 2 . 7/27/2015
I'm gladyou didn't add that.
smileforawhile chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
When you mentioned vienna, I thought of the song,'so long, you crazy child. you're so ambitious for a juvenile, but then if you're so smart, tell me why are you still so afraid hmmm.'
Dark eyes chapter 15 . 6/15/2015
That was tragically beautiful. Full of love,risk, freedom.. everything we dream about. Well done.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/17/2013
Well that movie sucks but your story was good. I really liked your writing style and how you didn't go over board with the description
IamKorra414 chapter 15 . 6/18/2012
OHEMGEEEE Sequel! plz! ahhh this was such an amazing storyyyyy
watchalookinat chapter 15 . 12/9/2011
The end?
watchalookinat chapter 15 . 12/9/2011
The end?
blackgrapes chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Years after reading this fanfic for the 1st time, i too have returned to read it again. It's still one of the nicest bbrae fanfic i've come across.
Rockinrollchika chapter 15 . 8/18/2010
I just read this story and LOVED IT! You did a wonderful job and I admire your skills. I actually wasn't going to review, but realized there were already 99 and decided to bump ou up to 100. Again, wonderful job and keep writing. Now to find that sequel...
Raina Darlig chapter 15 . 7/12/2010
That was cute! Awesome story so sad that they are separated
pens.and.parchment chapter 15 . 12/15/2009
I really loved and enjoyed every single word of this story. I thought it was very well written and I loved the dialogue between BB and Rae. One of the best BB/Rae fics I have read.
someone chapter 15 . 4/29/2009
please make a sequel this was so good they should like meet up again like a month or more later (by accident) it would be great!
kikili chapter 15 . 1/31/2009
this is one of the best stories...I've read in ages

Great story, and great ending

I just love it!
Ccero chapter 15 . 2/25/2008
Beautiful story, yet so sad..

I would NEVER agree to simply give up on someone I am in love with. I WOULD ask for phone, addresses, and WOULD do my best to remain in contact. Even if she think that this is childish, or even doesn't really want to.

Nice fic, nice indeed. You know, not a very many thing, but I had to fight back a few tears.