Reviews for I Think I Love You
ChuckleBunny chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
ooh i like how it ends in a cliffhanger-like state. fast-paced, but still interesting. i like how sora doesn't know what he's feeling. its cute. nice job :)
ioncewasspellbound chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
same as Awkward Silence. LOL

c ya
Sayshello3 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
This is a very creative way to start out your story. I like those lyrics.
UnknownAnon chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
You say it's rated T because of language? WHAT language? Is 'what the freak' such a bad term? Or maybe it's 'hormones'? -.-'

Well anyway, your writing is certainly unique. It's pretty nice, but it could use improvement. Try making the sentences flow more smoothly together, if you know what I mean. 6/10
Jesseh chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Beautiful T-T I love how you used the thingy from the game 3 Its funny how Sora is questioning his sanity when he is thinking about the lyrics.
lostelf76 chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
great story anna, lmao!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
This is a cute and funny story. Please make some more. Sora and Kairi forever.
lvkishugs chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
I read this awhile ago and I was like "dang. this was friggin good." But now, reading it again, it was better than good. It was GREAT. I simply adore your writing style and I wish I could steal your fingers and put them on mine so I could write like you. Well, must go. It's family time.

Love you.

- lvkishugs
cameron chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
hey it was cool n all how you made it like part of the game but u should of continued it a lil farther but it was good
time can take its toll chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
I FOUND YOU! n_n

[ give the stalker a cookie. ]

That was so cute & sweet & stuff :D And yeah. Awesome job .. *doesn't have much to say.

zanisha.
lea26karla chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
*fangirl scream* ee we love you, Anna! XD

:3 I love it. So sweet, nice, gives you that nice feeling, ne? _ While I was reading the lyrics there was already some kind of tune to it. XD I wanna hear the song. *_*

I love it when the song practically stalked Sora. XD And yeah, no more using steroids for a reason. XD And... uh... yeah. o.o LOVE IT TO PIECES

Your writing improved a lot. Kirachi ish proud. _ Ganbaru, ne? _

zutto,

kaoru hiirigizawa
Tohrue chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
I loved this one shot! hearts It was truly written very well. Sora acting like an idiot made me laugh and the last line, which was one of the greatest, gave me litteral shivers. I think it was brilliant how you wound it into the story just because of what happens in the game. Once again, very lovely; going into my favorites. 8D Tohrue/Sora from SDM.
Rhathymia chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
oh, very cool, especially the whole tying the raft into it and all!
xxWinterxxRosexx chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
nice fanfic!

i love your writing style... and i love the story! So cute... and SO true!

Love it! A!

sorry... i'm really hyper right now... but still, it's really good. :)

I have just now added you to my favorite authors list. ;)
chillywilly101 chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
OMG! EEP! *squeals like Kairi XD*

YAY! YOU GOT IT UP! :D aww...and it's so sweet. Did you really have to traslate a song? And what did the spanish teacher say to Sora? Like...hurry up and write? XD I have Spanish at the end of the year...I don't know if that's good or bad. XD

*still can't get over that you submitted it* XD omg...T_T I want more. :P