Reviews for Hiding In The Hollow
Didine34790 chapter 20 . 2/17/2011
this is a really nice story, very enjoyable :)
Pat chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
EXCELLENT! I have read three o fyour stories now and have loved them all. You really have a talent for this. I wish they would have looked you up for season 5 and 6 in the tv show. I hope you continue writing. Thanks so much for your stories!
sixtoe22 chapter 20 . 3/25/2008
Ok, i know you wrote this story 3 years ago but it rox! you don't usually find some good old fasioned mysterys! LOL! After the first few chapters i knew it was Kirk! lol! his actions so totally gave it away! lol! But it was great! I hope your other stories are as good! lol
Literati44 chapter 20 . 12/8/2007
okay. i know you finished this like over a year ago but i just read it and i couldn't stop. i mean it was so good. i kept thinking about who it could be cause i know it couldn't be jess because, sure he didn't like any one but he wasn't that angry. but dean he could probably get away with it. but when luke got the note, i knew it wasn't dean or jess. kirk absolutely skipped my mind, i didn't even think about kirk. i loved this whole thing, i loved the ending with jess and rory:)

loreali and rory better be carefull what they wish for because it might come true;)
somehow chapter 20 . 10/19/2007
i read this story in one sit, it was so incredibly awseome, i freakin loved it, great job
Miss-Jedi chapter 20 . 9/28/2007
Wow, that was really good! It kept me guessing. I had no idea who it was until the note, and when it said Dean wasn't there, then I was sure it was Kirk. Great! I love murder mysteries!

MJ
AuthorandArtist1025 chapter 20 . 2/16/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! YOU AE SO COOL! Yes, I know I sound like a complete geek. I'm not. Maybe. Maybe not. He he.
ANNIEtheFRAZZLED chapter 20 . 1/21/2007
I LOVE this story, its a favortie!
Michelle chapter 20 . 12/9/2006
Your an amazing writer. This is one of the best fan fictions I've ever read. Keep up the good work :)
trombonechick chapter 20 . 8/5/2006
is there a sequel? there should be! this is awesome! too bad it wasn't dean, he's annoying. that's putting it mildly. you rock!

williamsgrl
literatiwhore chapter 20 . 7/6/2006
kirk?

he's my favorite!

very weird/good story.
LukeNLorelaifanatic chapter 20 . 6/20/2006
Wow! This story was unlike any other I've ever read. 'Wow' is all I can think. This was an excellent fic! Kirk has always seemed a little creepy.. I half expected Luke and Lorelai to hook up. I love Jess! Dean sucks. lol Thanks for sharing this fic with us!

*Brooke*
cef chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
I just finished reading ur story, and i absolutely LOVED it! I would never have guessed that Kirk killed Taylor! (although that's kinda the whole point of kirk being the killer). When i think about fan fics like this involving gilmore girls (i.e. mystery murder stories), i think a lot of them would be stupid and not have well-developed characters. Yours is the opposite. I loved that you created a great mystery story as well as having character development, like the dark side of kirk, and relationships between characters, such as luke and lorelai, rory and lorelai, and rory and jess. Once again, awesome story!

-cef:)

p.s. i have also read some of your stories, the matthew one, do you remember? and a method of salvation. i thought they were great, esp. a method of salvation. though i would like it if u developed do you remember? a little more, b/c it would be cool for rory to remember more things,and luke and lorelai's relationship to flourish more. but, anyway, i love ur stories!
cmtaylor531 chapter 20 . 5/20/2006
HAHA that was the most entertainingly wierd fic i read. I just love kirk being crazy!
xxAllyxx chapter 20 . 2/4/2006
MWAHAHA! i JUST read this story! GREAT! amzingly so!

here is the order of people that i suspected till the end.

. . .Kirk.

Kirk! lol thats right! i guessed it!(no joke lol)

there were suttle hints but i got it! lol wot!

haha