Reviews for Down the Ferret Hole
blueberry88 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Ah! I love Tom Waits. I caught the dangling from a rope of sand line and was wondering if TW took it from somewhere else until I read the last chapter. Great story!
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Holy WOW! That was exquisite and brilliant and mind-boggling! Bravo!
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Mindboggling. Superbly written.
E chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Sweet, sad saxophones, Batman! I think I might be in love with you for introducing me to Tom Waits. Thanks!
LeahHeartsSirius chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Awesome! I love it!
I M Sterling chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This is art. You have a real gift...Lewis Carroll and Charles Dodgson would both be pleased...
melissabear03 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Wow, this was a fantastic story! I love how you used Alice to twist the world of Harry Potter (or more specifically, Hermione). I loved this!
senkoed chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
That was incredibly detailed and interesting. I loved the metaphors of the basilisk and the phoenix although I still don't get the Harry the Cheshire Cat thing. :/ Nevertheless, thank you for posting such a brilliant story!
Crow's Talon chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Very funny, I loved the Alice connection and all the little details. Your Carroll-style poetry is very funny and entertaining. Loved it.

Well done.
libco chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Excellent. Way to take what a totally crack! premise and turn it into insightful and romantic fic!
VestriVerum chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I think that was the most incredible fanfiction story I have seen.

"TO BEATRICE, WITH LOVE" - did this come from 'A Series of Unfortunate Events'? Merely curious.

And this story is really very amazing. I need to find the book Annotated Alice at once.

~V.
ScatteredVisionShatteredDreams chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Very cute!
Pathatlon chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
THat was brilliant! And good ending to such a story. It's quite complete. It would be difficult to continue without losing this first chapter.
jean jelly bean chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
I must say that was the best one-shot story I've ever read. You have a great talent for writing, and a wonderful imagination to go with it. The revised poems were captivating, and the story line was a wonderful new break from a wonderful old fairy-tale. I look forward to reading the sequel and reading more of your works.
Bride of Frankenstein Madame X chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
I wanted to second what Margot Le Faye said. I usually don't read fan fics from because I am a deplorable smut junkie and only want to read NC17 stuff. But because of what happened to Lexy, I checked out your story and was pleasantly surprised. I loved this! I thought it was very imaginative and clever too. I loved your Snape as well and thought he made a delectable Mad Hatter. Great Job! :D

I guess I should probably step out of the smut box more often eh? LOL
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »