Reviews for Down the Ferret Hole
E chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Sweet, sad saxophones, Batman! I think I might be in love with you for introducing me to Tom Waits. Thanks!
LeahHeartsSirius chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Awesome! I love it!
I M Sterling chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This is art. You have a real gift...Lewis Carroll and Charles Dodgson would both be pleased...
Ms. Slytherin chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Wow, this was a fantastic story! I love how you used Alice to twist the world of Harry Potter (or more specifically, Hermione). I loved this!
senkoed chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
That was incredibly detailed and interesting. I loved the metaphors of the basilisk and the phoenix although I still don't get the Harry the Cheshire Cat thing. :/ Nevertheless, thank you for posting such a brilliant story!
Crow's Talon chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Very funny, I loved the Alice connection and all the little details. Your Carroll-style poetry is very funny and entertaining. Loved it.

Well done.
libco chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Excellent. Way to take what a totally crack! premise and turn it into insightful and romantic fic!
VestriVerum chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I think that was the most incredible fanfiction story I have seen.

"TO BEATRICE, WITH LOVE" - did this come from 'A Series of Unfortunate Events'? Merely curious.

And this story is really very amazing. I need to find the book Annotated Alice at once.

V.
ScatteredVisionShatteredDreams chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Very cute!
Pathatlon chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
THat was brilliant! And good ending to such a story. It's quite complete. It would be difficult to continue without losing this first chapter.
jean jelly bean chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
I must say that was the best one-shot story I've ever read. You have a great talent for writing, and a wonderful imagination to go with it. The revised poems were captivating, and the story line was a wonderful new break from a wonderful old fairy-tale. I look forward to reading the sequel and reading more of your works.
willow faerie chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
I wanted to second what Margot Le Faye said. I usually don't read fan fics from because I am a deplorable smut junkie and only want to read NC17 stuff. But because of what happened to Lexy, I checked out your story and was pleasantly surprised. I loved this! I thought it was very imaginative and clever too. I loved your Snape as well and thought he made a delectable Mad Hatter. Great Job! :D

I guess I should probably step out of the smut box more often eh? LOL
Margot Le Faye chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
The one good thing that came out of the ridiculous accusation by an anonymous reviewer that Lexy_Malfoy's "Hermione Down the Ferret Hole" was a plagiarism of this fic is, if the accusation had not been made, I would never have come across your very delightful story. I don't normally hang out in the HG/SS part of the fandom, though I do dip a toe in once in a while. This was definitely worth the dip. *G* Thanks for an entertaining read.
aileenofgryffindor2 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Aw damn it. I'm so sorry.

This is Aileen and I want tolet you know that I'm really sorry. I re-read what I typed and I even cringed when I did. I was WAY out of line. I'm so sorry for attacking you like that. I sometimes tend to put my overlarge foot into my minuscule mouth. I am truly sorry to you and to Lexy.

Again I'm so so so so so so sorry,

Aileen
idiotslytherin chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Hi Mundungus,

slytherincrush here. I just wanted to say (had to create a new acct. to tell you this because I already reviewed) that I'm an idiot: I realize you are not the one who accused the author in question. I didn't dislike your story actually. It's just that I have trouble following any fic in which Draco and Hermione are not having sex. I hope you accept my apology. Incidentally, my own fics really suck, so it's very unfair and harsh of me to review yours so negatively.

Again, I'm sorry to be such an idiot. I think this will teach me to think before I review in the future.

Peace,