Reviews for Homecomings
Anime0taku chapter 10 . 3/2
This is really cool. I don't think there are many stories out there that use Yuugi's father. You've got to wonder how a person like him would have reacted to the truth about Yami and Bakura. Not very well, I would expect.

I like how this story really explains the unexplainability of Yuugi and Yami's relationship. Because I don't see them to be lovers, but they aren't just friends and will never be. Their relationship is a murky quagmire that defies all attempts to pin it down and categorize it. This story really shows that very well as the pair try to find where they fit.

Not only that, but it's written very well. The word choice and sentence flow was amazing. And did I mention that I absolutely LOVED the fact that you pulled off a story with at least hints, if not more, YuugiXYami without lemons? No lemons! It's wonderful.

I hope there will be more to this! There's a definite 'end' feeling with this chapter, but there's still so much more that can be explained. If not something big, then at least a little story where Yuugi's father finds out the truth. If not, that's ok too. Thanks for writing this!
Drew chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
I connot thank you enough for writing this story.
Its brilliantly written,its funny, I love the way you write the characters and so much more. I ve read this story so many times its riddiculous and its one of the best things I've ever read. The last to chapters always make me burst out laughing and this story always makes me rethink how I act around my mum. I hope you continue writing forever because you are amazing. Arigatou
Moonlight Serenity chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
Brilliant! I think the relationship developments were very realistic. Also, I loved Mai's description of Ryou and Makito's thoughts about everyone's shoes. Great story!
Rubellite Game chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
I'm tearing up...
Noremac1 chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
I'd kinda like a continuation of this. Just, like, a 'six months later' or when Yuugi's dad comes back. I dunno. Maybe not. Anyway, it's good!
bostafu chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
yugi will never be a yosoushi! never, never i say, never!
bostafu chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
wawawa i looove the fluff! It was soooo sweeet! The way Yami told Yugi how important he is, and the bits of joking around and poor Yami getting rejected. Ah so sweet.
bostafu chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
zoomg woow what a great time for Makoto to come in and hear all of that. I doubt he's just gonna believe their explanation and take it.
bostafu chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
Oh the cuddling the cuddling! kyaa I loooves it.
NoToLogins chapter 10 . 11/16/2011
I love-love-love-love-love-love-love-love-love-love-love-love-love-love-love-love this fanfic since it got posted! Awwww. There is not enough fics like this one on the Net. .
NoToLogins chapter 10 . 7/8/2011
Awww! Since this fic has been posted I've read it 8 times, and loved every one of them. Wonderful fluffy view story for Yugi's canonish family with romance, Yami and Dark Games.

The line-breaks gone awry.

Please do not delete this story ever.

Thanks for writting.
andysanime chapter 10 . 5/29/2011
Really good job.
nightange1 chapter 10 . 5/6/2011
I have to admit I'm not a big YamixYuugi fan, I just don't like the pairing. It doesn't seem, I don't know, natural. There half of the same soul, for goodness sake.

So, I can't really say why I started reading this, I was just browsing through, um, something on FanFiction, and came across it and was like, "eh, why not, better than doing the school work I'm suppose to be doing." And here we are.

But, even though I don't usually like the pairing, I can honestly say I loved it in your story. I loved your story in general, but there was something about the way you wrote the pairing that I loved and made me consider actually reading more YxYY fics, which I didn't think was possible. You wrote it to be so natural, and I could believe that it could happen and the way you wrote the characters, the blend of humour in your writing and dialogue, one of the best I've ever read.

So, I thank you, for letting me see that it can be done.
Happyfish chapter 10 . 2/17/2011