Reviews for Family
petites sorcieres chapter 7 . 11/4/2006
You know...I feel myself like crying when I read this chapter...So sad.
agent moriel chapter 7 . 3/23/2006
aw... *tear*... poor harry. great story, but i thought remus wasn't supposed to know about peter being the secret-keeper. oh well, it's your story, and you did an awesome job with it!
Leesh chapter 4 . 1/9/2006
Hey. I like your story! You're an excellant writer but I want to point a few things out.

First of all, Dumbledore did not know about the prophecy until after Harry was born - much later, and then he told Lily and James and Alice and Frank of course. In the third book when Sirius talks about the Fidelius charm etc., he says that nearly a WEEK after it had been performed Voldemort went after them. Therefore there is no sense in the fact that Lily and James go into hiding even before Harry is born. Plus, babies are born late, so how would Dumbledore know prcisely that Harry and Neville were going to be born in July instead of June or August.

Just a few point. Your writing itself is good, but your timelines are messy. Keep going!
aerohead1980 chapter 7 . 1/9/2006
This was a good chapter.
saiyanwizard chapter 7 . 1/8/2006
"Hope you don't find Dracula out there, Bozo here would be crushed." Definitely my favorite line! A very interesting take on James and Lily's last day. Screw Peter Pettigrew forever! Thanks for sharing this with us, and I look forward to more!

saiyanwizard chapter 6 . 1/6/2006
Uh oh, I smell trouble! There's only about three more months left for you to work with before Voldemort kills the Potters, yes? How sad...but I'm sticking by this story until the end! Thanks for the update, and I look forward to more from you!

aerohead1980 chapter 6 . 1/6/2006
This was a great chapter. I like that Harry said both "Daddy" and "Mommy".
aerohead1980 chapter 5 . 1/4/2006
This was a great chapter. My vote is that Sirius gets Harry. For first word I think it should be Daddy. Please update again soon.
saiyanwizard chapter 5 . 1/3/2006
Lily should be worried with that rat around! Gr! Thanks for the update, and I look forward to the next!

Aloha from Hawaii, and Hau'oli Makahiki Hou (Happy New Year)!

aerohead1980 chapter 4 . 12/27/2005
This was a really good chapter.
saiyanwizard chapter 4 . 12/26/2005
Aww, how cute. A nice little Potter family chapter. What's gonna happen next? Oops, I guess I can't ask that; that would just ruin the story. Thanks for the update, and I look forward to the next!

Aloha from Hawaii, and I hope you had a Mele Kalikimaka (Merry Christmas)!

saiyanwizard chapter 3 . 11/26/2005
Good chapter. I don't really agree with how you handled the Secret-Keeper situation, but I'll go along with it. So far, this story is really great, so I'll be looking forward to more from you!

saiyanwizard chapter 2 . 11/26/2005
Nice, I loved it! Your portrayals of James, Sirius, and Lily were great! Now for chapter 3!
saiyanwizard chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Funny first chapter. Glad to see that the Marauders are still just as crazy as they were in school. Now for chapter 2!
hermionewiz27 chapter 3 . 11/24/2005
Great story I think you should let Lily stay alive so Harry can still have a mother and Sirius can help Harry learn to fly and fatherly things. But you should make it so that Lily drink a sheepless dourght or something that would makes her sleep before Voldemort gets her.