Reviews for In Exchange for a Memory
Teensie-sama chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
ah yet another fellow perv lemon writer

*grins*

i don't watch much of the NY series so I have no idea where it was coming or what happened that she's leaving but great smutty goodness _

Excellent!

Ts
Kirsty chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
I loved this, a sexy lustful yet incredibly sensitive and tender interaction between the two characters.
Lizicia chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Oh. My. God. Very-very good DnA smut story - I have to take cold showers for a month! I must say, I especially loved the sentence: "She was Heaven, Eden, Shangri La, all in one." Beauty. Under fav's for sure.

And one small notion - in the beginning Aiden is wearing a red lace bra but it turns into a white sports bra. Oops.
Gumdrop1 chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Amazing story and very hot. Excellent job.
meadow567 chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
All I have to say is that was hot.
Liz chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
WOW! Quite honestly one of the best CSI NY stories I have read! Great Job! Could you possible build on this with a Mac/Stella, Flack or Hawkes/Lindsay? I know I would definately enjoy another one of your stories! Thanks a lot!
sugarnbitch chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
I liked it awsome work
james chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
this was a good story. I like.
DarkenedSkye chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Woah that was hot. Good dialogue, and of course great smut ;P
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
OMG! *mouth drops open* That was FANTASTIC! I love Danny & Aiden together...and I love Mac & Stella together...so when I found this, I knew I HAD to read it! hehehehe

LOVED IT! I miss Aiden...reading this made me miss her even more...LoL

mandi :o)

Again, GREAT JOB!
Palm chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
A few words come to mind reading this...

a) Genius

b) Excellent

c) YES!

d) Oh Please write another XD
csichicka05 chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Absoloutley amazing. I love your story. Look forward to reading more. Gotta love Danny/Aiden smut
awesomepossum chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
*jaw hits the floor*

...

WOW. Just, WOW.

That's about all I can say.

xoxoawesomepossum