Reviews for Slip
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Aww that was hella cute! I love it, it seems so very IC for her, and the way you wrote it made it seem as if it was a scene from the game.
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
great!
cupcakegirl chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
I loved this so much. You've really hit Rikku spot on, and I adore the way you wrote her feelings all mixed-up-love-hate for Wakka.

Aie, happy.
owlmoose chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
What a great little fic. You've found a perfect voice for Rikku, and I like the exploration of this pairing - I find it an interesting one, and we don't see enough of it. I can see her feeling just exactly this way about it. Nice work!
Lunita Cero chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
I have you on my faves list for a reason, and it is fics like this that proves it. You know, I really think you captured Rikku's essence in the dialogue. Her easy and spunky attitude is evident in her way of thinking, in her small thought-out actions. Very well captured. And the issue of Wakka is something that I believe is very relevant. Wakka is solid and even though the girl may consider herself grown, his stability must be something she can hold dear in those moments of fear. Besides, Wakka is a big kid, himself. .
The Prime Minister chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
I'm not much into FFX fics, especially not this pairing, but I thought this to be a poignant and sweet fic. Beautifully written, as always!
IAmMeAndNoOneElse chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
That was pretty good. I laughed at "big Yunie-shaped hole the Calm's gonna have" and "it's amazing they don't have fiends all around them, the way he snores." Nice job.