Reviews for Minesweeper
Naomi Sisko chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Hmm. I like the end.

And, being the first advocate for Minesweeper fics, possibly even the first to dream of writing for Minesweeper, I like the fact that you compared it to Final Fantasy, as I feel a bit responsible for this fandom.

And quite pleased at its proliferation, after visiting it after quite a long absence.
Kalessin chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
I love this. It sounds like the sort of thing I'd write if I didn't have people keeping me from the dark path. (Like that pacman fic I still haven't been able to put up.)

Your style is one that I applaud, and though it is short, it is far from sweet. The post-apocalyptic setting is surmised in so few words, but is gripping nonetheless. You show promise, and writing something based upon an unassuming game such as Minesweeper only accentuates this. I salute you!
Krananky chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
...

Wow. How you managed to pull this off is beyond me. A good fanfic from a sorce with almost no canon whatsoever. You are a genius.

The feelings are portrayed very well, and the grammar\spelling is very good.

Cliffhanger is also nice.
2sidez-Samecoin chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
That was short but interesting.
Vara chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Ok. I thought ? when I saw this was even a heading for fics. Then I got worried about the sort of people that must actually be behind such fics. ...then I got currious. And I looked through. Your's showed the best hook, so I bit. Honestly I'm impressed. I've played the game, and of course have reached that "lady or the tiger" point before. But in your fic I was immediately transported into some Vonnegut/Asimov world. I was impressed and surprised and even though I would be worried still if I ever came upon a fanfic for "Pong" I must admit that it can be smartly done for a great many things I had not even considered fanfic-able.
JKaizer chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Dear, this is extremely odd.

You're almost as obsessed with this game as you are with Matt. o_O