Reviews for Of Sakedrinking Swordsmen and Naive Rurouni
Feafea chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
love it...

can i have more of hiko stories? plz? XD

cuz i juz love him like siao.. hehez...

Hiko freak man!

teZ
PattyBones chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
This is a very nice one shot. Good to see these two characters interacting. Especially, with all the similarities noted.
lunartick chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
That was an absolutely cute fic! But are you sure that ruronis don't fight? Cos I could have sworn that ruronis were basically samurais who didn't have a master... Whatever! It was an absolutely brilliant fic anyway! Good work!
xZig-zagx chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Very nice, I thought you keep everyone in character nicely. *appluads* But I feel Hiko was just a bit too talkitive, meh, I blame it on the sake!
Summoner Lenne10 chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Well, actually the deal with China only occured in, what was it, 1894 or something. Forget the exact date but it was around there. So, if you count Seishouhen as being true, Kenshin would only have been there at the very end, before then... I dunno, he just wandered everywher else -_-.

Though, you should know Seishouhen is NOT the real ending and actually is pretty much a fan-anime. Like a doujinshi or fanfic. What some people say COULD happen but like, is obvioullsy not what DID happen- which is why the damn thing bugs me SO much, because people think it IS the real ending, hands down, no questions asked.

Nice fic though, just understand, the real ending is manga 18-28, THAT'S the real ending.