Reviews for BitterSweet Motivations
Crisis Project chapter 14 . 8/24/2011
When I first read an Alphia fic, I was a bit wary of the combination - such a couple just seems so outlandish, impossible. But secretly the seed took root and I became a closet Alphia fan. This fic helped me see the plausibility of romance between two such alienated people, and I want to thank you for that :) Watching these two characters grow throughout your story was fun and inspiring - I have a few Alphia ideas running around in my head now.

The only constructive crits I have is to try and describe the physical setting and mood more, along with the physical attributes of the characters. Granted most readers would know who and where you're talking about, but to bring a little more life into your story it would help to see the world through their eyes as well.

If you ever need a beta, I'm more than happy to help out. Congratulations and good luck for the future!
Prodigy Keyblade Wielder chapter 14 . 8/16/2008
This story was, no wait, IS really, really good.

I laughed and squealed so many times while reading it. XD

Keep up the great work!
Rogue Daffodil chapter 14 . 3/17/2008
Aw, that was so sweet! I just loved it!
Dark King chapter 14 . 2/11/2008
really good story- though i think if albel opened up a little bit more during the story it would have made it a bit easier to see why she would feel safe and stay. i did like the plot though, keep up the good work
euphoria6a chapter 14 . 1/4/2007
OMFG! i dunno what to say, just that this is possibly one of THEE best stories i have ever read!

how can you people write so many good alphia fics and i cant?

this is definetely in my favorite stories list. i admire you. for having such great talents to write such a great story

alphia is life

idunno what else to say :x

keep it up!
Sylis chapter 14 . 6/12/2006
That was a great story. There aren't enough good Sophia Albel stories!
Sylis chapter 6 . 6/10/2006
A good story so far. Can't wait to read more.
Monochromatic Pylon chapter 14 . 5/25/2006
I like how the story end.. it just like 'and they live happily ever after' xD
mangaka-love chapter 14 . 5/13/2006
Wah! That was truly a good story! Lol I love Alphia so much XD
Sashe chapter 14 . 5/1/2006
great ending to a great story. Knda sad that it is over though! I particularly liked the bit bout Airyglyph's beauty - "it was like the beauty rested hidden for those who tried to find. But she had found it and had fallen instantly in love with it."

I felt as though that could easily be used to explain her feelings about Albel too. Anyway, enough blabbering it was great, write more stories :)
dizzified chapter 14 . 4/22/2006
Just finished reading; thanks for writing such a great fic! :) I'm such a sucker for a happy ending. XD
rice8369 chapter 14 . 4/3/2006
two thumbs up.. dragon.. great ending. i was smiling the whole time when i read the ending.. i love this story.. and it has the perfect little ending. i wonder how you will end untold story.. thanks for writing a perfect ending story!
ThrogmortenMimic chapter 14 . 4/3/2006
YAY! I never knew bout this story till you said in the forums that you had finished it! But that means there was no waiting in between chapters... So, it was cool. I thought it was pretty good, too. Write another! Oh, and in one chapter, you mentioned the male competitiveness? Its simple. If one male wins, and the other loses, No loser can save the damsel in distress, its always the knight in shining armour. All men have a "Knight In Shining Armour" Complex, its what leads them to save women... Yet, in this day and age, it never works... :'( Thats supposed to be crying, lol
keeki chapter 14 . 4/2/2006
Aw so sweet, what a fitting end to a lovely story. Just how I would picture a Sophia / Albel relationship. How he's hesitant to admit it, but feels it just the same. Aw and about the story being told by their child, so sweet.

And I like Disney endings too, everyone needs a happy ending every now and then :)
kauzchen chapter 14 . 4/2/2006
Yay for the Disney and the many sexual innuendos affiliated with it! :D

Aw...such a cute ending! Ugh...I REALLY need to get OMAM and KtS done. They're driving me up the WALL!

Hehe...Pink Floyd reference.

Nevermind. -_-U

Anyway, I loved how you put that saying she was "trouble" was his way of saying "I love you". So very touching! And inspiring! Now, I am off to write, write, WRITE! XD