Reviews for S Is For Silicate
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Pretty good story. You did a terrific job of humanizing Tang, treating this job in the way he treated this job, the way he felt about the InVitros, and how cynical he was in everything. Basically, he was going through the motions. I really liked the thoughts you brought out in him on everything around him. Good job, also, showing the progression of training for the InVitros. I was, however, a little baffled why Tang was laughing at the end when Perry was killed.

Overall, good, enjoyable story. Keep up the good work.
chaletian chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Wow, that was really awesome! Great job.
theghettocyborg chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I enjoyed this story. The InVitros are one of the parts of the Space Above and Beyond setting that I was most curious about back in the day when I was watching it on TV.
Laura chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Oh, that was very well thought-out, the way you try to create a background for some of the physiological details and differences of the InVitros, especially in regards to how regular humans aren't able to normally develop language after a certain age. I don't know if the writers have given that a thought when they created the concept of InVitros, but it's good to see that you did. :) This story represents one of the main reasons I read fanfiction, as some authors manage to actually fill gaps and add details in a believable and consistent way in order to flesh out a fanfic universe. Well done.

Tang's characterization was also quite interesting. He isn't a malicious being, but also not a compassionate one towards Tanks. I wonder if he really doesn't see that there _is_ something more to Tanks than soulless bone and flesh, if they would be allowed to develop. The Tanks that have to be erased should give him a hint. Well, I suppose I notice repression methods here; the job seems to take its toll on everyone as it is.

Enough of my rambling. Very good story, I hope to read more S:AaB from you.
angie b chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
always thought being a moniter would be very tedious and mind numbing..nice to know I was right LOL! always excited to read stories dealing with Coop's/Invitro background. nice job