Reviews for Of the Future
Nadya20 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
that was funny :)
kyoandyuya chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
i hate akira and yuya pairing
Rinhail chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
It made me laugh, really. I can just picture Kyo sitting all cross and then just exploding with anger. He's such a 'worry-wart' underneath.

Anyways, I really liked it.

Adding to favorites!
scaragh chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Aha! I love this! So I'm finally going to review it! Just cause!Anyways, yes, you can write humor. Very well. I love everything about this fic. Especially jealous Kyo...
Lollypop chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Man, I really need to read the manga. I’ve only watched up to episode 20 of the anime and haven’t read any of the manga yet so I’m not really sure how much of that really happens in the show. Awesome story! _
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Love it! Write more like this! Mabye Akira as he proposes. _
Zachura chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
this was really fun. Il ike it, you should add a sequel or something. I'd love to see how Akira and Yuyas ice shaving shop would run and how Kyo and the others will come and go. ah anyway. nice work
Erin Elric chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
*laughes* so cute I love it!
disillusiond chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
omg that was so hilarious XD

like the others, loved the last part about hotaru. he's jsut so adorable XD

hope to see more fics like this from you? :DD
Hyper Kid chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
That was a pretty good story! Will Akira get out of that alive? Yah.-
Starian Princess chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
*rolls on the floor laughing* Aw, gosh, that was... hilarious! Absolutely hilarious! I loved the last part with Hotaru. *beams* That guy is just so inhumanely cute. Well, not as wonderful as Yukimura but still... *squeels* That was simply the best. Thanks for making me so cheery before going to bed. LOL. I still can't stop grinning like mad. Did I forget to mention that I lurve the pairing too? Well, I do. Hehehe. Hope you write more fics like this one.
Dragonrider Missionary chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
I am only reviewing this because I need to get it put where everyone can read it that there is a section on the site for Anne McCaffrey, y'know, the one who wrote Dragonriders of Pern and whatever that series was about unicorn stuff... Anyway, happy writing!
The Narrator chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Confused? Hotaru's feckin' CLUELESS! As I said on love_deeper, I absolutely love the fic. The reactions of the different characters were all priceless. Sasuke's is perhaps my favorite - do you really think he's that protective of yuya?

Salute!