Reviews for Hidden Treasury of Zelda Poems
Silvara chapter 6 . 6/3/2007
Did not understand anything in these ones. Care to tell me who was talking about who ?
Chips Dip chapter 6 . 8/30/2006
wow, this was kind of confusing...this is link right...? after the seven year skip...and then he sees zelda with some other guy? well, I don't know. its confusing, but its very good.

Chips Dip chapter 5 . 8/30/2006
this is Nabooru right?
GerudoPrincess chapter 6 . 8/29/2006
They're all great. Thanks for the great read. I happen to be a big fan of freestyle poetry.
GoldenTalesGeek chapter 6 . 8/27/2006
I liked the last one best, too. That's not to say I didn't like this one! It felt almost like a love song. I've got a request, but you don't have to do it if you don't want to. Could you write a very quirky poem from Tingle's POV? Just wondering...

~ GoldenTalesGeek
GamerLioness chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
Still loving this! I'm putting this on my Favorite Stories list.
GamerLioness chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Haha, this was pretty damn funny! The rhymes were catchy, too. I have no criticism, so I'll just keep reading.
GoldenTalesGeek chapter 5 . 8/25/2006
Wow... This is from Princess Zelda's POV, isn't it? If so, I commend you for sticking with Zelda/Link! It's a great pairing, as well as this being a great poem! Keep up the good work!

~ GoldenTalesGeek
Vslasher chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
oh! Thought provoking poems i thought it was "Thought provoking poems" good nevertheless, the ganondorf poems made me fall on the floor laughing, gah i love it when he gets bashed like that, i named ganondorf the King of Dweebs in my fic. _

Oh Oh! may i suggest a nabooru funny poem? thank you ill read once you update once more for nows i will fav. this _
Vslasher chapter 3 . 8/1/2006
Oh im not much for romance poems but these were great, one of the best collection of zelda romance poems i have ever read ) In your first poem i thought you were dissing malon but I understood afterwards _ the zelda poems really had a spark in them, so kudos to you for that. now for the naughty poems lol
Vslasher chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
lol im stupid i didnt read the chapter title in the first chappy oO ill pay attention next time i was eating, im finished nows. The dark link poem was good _ so was the shadow temple one, you really bring out the drama in the fight vs. Dark link. I just hacked at Dark link with the megaton hammer till i killed him XD im lame i know. on to the next chapter!
Vslasher chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
i dont know if you were aiming for funny, but these two poems were funny XD "she treats me like im stupid" well i cant argue on that, what can i say im a Link, Malon, Zelda and Ganondorf basher lol, ironically i like malinkers lol, oh the irony. Ill read the others poems as well _
ayame2017 chapter 4 . 2/16/2006
Your so good! I can't write a poem worth crap..

-cough cough- x_X

Well.. Keep up the good work!

Laters! -pokes-

('' )

(")("))* -hops away-
GoldenTalesGeek chapter 4 . 12/1/2005
Hm... I like! I can't think of much more to say, so good luck with more poems!

P.S. Especially loved the Ganon poem...
TheHylian chapter 4 . 11/28/2005
HOLY SHIT. Damn, those are fantastic! Thanks for the Tetra one, it was great. As I've previously said, I can't write poetry, but I sure as hell love it when people good at it write it. Shel Silverstein (sp?) is, IMO, an amazing poet, and I'm sorry if my comparisons of you to other famous writers make you feel queasy or whatnot, but to me your a Zelda-crazed Shel Silverstein... Anyhow, good luck on continuing!