Reviews for Uncomplicated
RomanticisedIllusions chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Thank you for writing this wonderful story! It's absolutely beautiful.
marss chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
WOW! That was beautiful.
HuntingPeace chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I was hoping he would wake up! haha. Good job.
tricks-meuler chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Simply lovely and one hundred percent plausible... And I loved the mention of Wilson.

-leah.
mj0621 chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
hey! nice story you got here...Its so AWESOME! I wish I could write as great as you do...:) you describe every detail very clear,, The end? you sure? you dont want to do something about her feelings? lol Im sorry..Im a sad fan of Huddy...:D

This is definetly a must add to my c2!and to my fave list.

-mj(wgf)
Ellie12 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
The way you revealed glimpses of House and Cuddy's past with the litany of what they'd forgotten was wonderful. I also loved the little touch about her being fascinated with his hands.

Very nice story!
phoenix tears and flames chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Sad i dunno why it was sweet i'm not sure how to describe it but i like it. well done
Andral chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
This was an amzingly good HouseCuddy fic.
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Oh this was perfect. Absolutely lovely. I haven't decided who to ship House with yet-I'm new, unfortunately-but you've definitely swayed me toward House/Cuddy. Maybe, that is...
nanashi-reikon chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
beautiful, sniffles
QT Roo chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
they were equals... the male and female halves of one another.

So true!

It's so funny because I was discussing the show with a coworker and this was our reasoning on why Cuddy is the only acceptable match for House. I don't hate Cam or Stacy, but Cuddy is the only character to be with house that would be believable.
Magdala chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
So young, so accomplished, how do you understand so much?I am noticing some young writers of House fanfics writing with enormous maturity and I am very impressed. I found this piece mesmerising the only thing that stopped me in my tracks was Cuddy's reaction to the surgical scars. That is simply my personal view as I see Cuddy as being responsible for Stacy's decision on the middle ground option. Therefore I cannot believe that she would view them without guilt or sadness.

Do not allow this opinion to stop you or colour the way you write. You are so very good.
Enlee chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
I love this story!
Gomes chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Very well written. The ending really packed a punch, not revealing much but still boasting a hopeful air.

Great work - thanks for sharing.
Coolio02 chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
*blinks*...Wow, this was really good. You were able to explore the depth of House and Cuddy's relationship well. You really did a good job writing on their whole background. I enjoyed reading this fic, I loved it!

Great job:-)