Reviews for Butterfly Photographs
Ku-Flux-Clan chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
You're writing it because its fun and not because its fucking awesome?

A contradiction lad! Or not.

An old guy paired with a young girl.

Now where did I find a similar story?

Ah, yes. that Chimerical Knave dude.

Lovely story you've got here. Almost brought a tear to my eye. Almost...but not quite. I'ma hard ass who doesn't cry!

Okay...so maybe I do have a soft spot. But who doesn't?

Good solid crisp clear writing like the fucking Winter weather that just hits your face as soon as you walk out. A fucking refresher after reading loads of Top-grade cow shit.

Now this story is USDA Prime. And I fucking A-pprove.

You gots talent. Not a lot to be found here nowadays.

Son, you just made my night. After reading Fraye's randomness of shit and Chimerical's emotionless as shit...reading this made me feel like I just won the fucking lottery.

So good fucking job. Good fucking-

KFC, its good for you.
Myshu chapter 15 . 10/22/2008
Naked midnight brawling! That was a hoot-and a wild mental image.

So ends an original flavor I'll never forget! Charming, witty, spiced with some fine action, and just the right kind of crazy. I'll never forget sharing with my friends "that Peppy-dates-a-supermodel fic."

Once again, really original Star Fox fic, in the most interesting way. Glad to see it finished at last! Very fitting, too, that Peppy gets the piano back.

I hope we'll see more Star Fox from you in the future!

~Doggirl
Destructor chapter 15 . 9/4/2008
And after all this time this story is finally done. And what a great read in the end (no matter how long it took to get there).

It's great to see a writer do something like this as far as the story goes (get everybody out of their 'usual' roles), and take it seriously as well. That's why I've been entertained by this story for so long, and why I'm glad to see it finished after all this time too.

An outstanding job as usual with this and all of your other stories. Keep on writing!
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 15 . 9/2/2008
So concludes one of the few romances I've ever read without gagging as well. Good job!
ninjafoxshadow chapter 14 . 9/1/2008
It's almost finished? Cool.

I just started reading this a little while ago, but it's a very interesting Star Fox story. A little different, but very nicely thought out and written.
Myshu chapter 13 . 6/15/2008
"(...) and I blame his father."

lmao, WHAT? I'm considering the implications, and each one is more hilarious than the last.

Anyway, Max was fantastic, and I love the way you write Slippy and Peppy in this fic. Can't wait to see how the day (night?) is saved again.
JyrFalcon345 chapter 13 . 6/5/2008
what a cliffahnger...please continue. wonder how the addition of the badger will throw a wrench into the works
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 13 . 6/5/2008
Nice.
Myshu chapter 12 . 1/24/2008
Ahaha, "Call me if Falco calls in dead or something." Strangely hilarious (and very characteristic of Falco.) Also holy crap, Fox is a freak. You've hinted at it a lot, but it's still not something I expect!

My favorite moment this chapter is the "confrontation" with Celeste. You made both seem very civil and very human (for anthros, I mean), rather than just writing a bitter stuck-up screeching at a defensive young model.

Looking forward to what happens with all the psi foreshadowing.
Snake of the Rose chapter 12 . 1/21/2008
I laughed out loud twice, on parts I can't remember. lol.

I find most of the hilarity in that Peppy is getting action from a model.

Kind of an interesting set up, it's like Fast and the Furious StarFox style. Personally, it's not my type at all, but it's a good story nonetheless.

"Cat scratch fever." Bahaha.
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 12 . 1/20/2008
Hey hey hey!

It's NFE7 calling to tell you, Ringshadow, that this is one of the best SF romances that I've read. It kept my freaking attention (And I have ADD, so that's a serious accomplishment)

Good jiv!
Undead Fox chapter 12 . 1/20/2008
Very good don't change a thing!
Ochi chapter 12 . 1/20/2008
I regret to say I'm not as big of a Star Fox fan as you probably are, cause then I just know I'd enjoy this a lot more. Not to say that I don't already, but I have an inkling that there's a few things in here that only a true fan could appreciate.

Well I told you you'd get your flare back, and you did. I never thought I'd see a 50 word chapter fly by so fast. It's the sort of thing you only expect from Dan Brown novels, but I daresay what you're doing here requires more skill than whatever he does.

Things between Erin and Peppy get tricky. Kind of. I'm sure I've said this before, but I love the fairytale/realistic quality to this piece. You do it wonderfully. Blurring the line between fact and fiction. I mean, they're anthros. That's difficult to work with, period.

And it might be simple immaturity, but I couldn't help but smile at the sexual innuendo.

Nice work with the whole persistence thing.

-Ochi
Myshu chapter 11 . 10/30/2007
"Ah. Capital." I actually rather like Nate, haha.

Reading about the guys all goin' out and having fun is surprisingly fun for me, too, and the doctor's explanation was hilariously crass.

Still the most original Star Fox fic I've seen, and it keeps going! Good luck next chapter.
Ravenmoon123 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007