Reviews for Clay Prince
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
What a neato fic
poetsheart chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Wow! Nice! very nice! You did a good job.
Blueezy chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I love this fic! I like the concept, the imagery and that alucard seems to have some ounce of happiness!
JaneGray chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
This was awesome! You always write very good ficts, but this was even better than usual D

I can't believe I had missed it.

Wow, now that I have an account I can stop submitting anonymous reviews D
Melitza chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Sque! This is amazing. I absolutely love how you go into description of the dynamics between the characters. These are exactly the dynamics that I see in the manga, and the dynamics that I hope come into play in the end. Alucard/Seras as father/daughter, Alucard/Integra as Count/Countess. Love it lots and lots. And, description of Alucard as Clay Prince - very, very interesting concept that makes a lot of sense when you think about it.

You did a wonderful job. Keep up the excellent writing. I will refrain from a second "squee" and obligatory "huggles" now. *grins*
Cleo the Cleric chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Most accurate portrayal of their relationship! They are a family and happy to stay that way. Excellent concept of clay.
Starlight Waltz chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Aw! )
abc chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
i like it.
CrowRavenSpirit chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
The happy (?) family, so true! They really are! Good fic.

CrowRaven
Countess Carmilla Bathory chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Not much plot, that's true, but your wording and characterization allows you to ignore that for the content. It is so Hellsing... the emotional side of the violence, the family forming ties in the tragegy of war. Count, Countess and their child. Bravo!
Marisa Moonlight chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
That was very well done, Thess. I will put this in the AxS C2 because has a focus on Seras as daughter figure too.

*-* Marisa *-*
Cleo-sama chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
I like it a lot! I love the OSHHF and the concept of clay for Alucard. :)
Zachiel chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
I started the fandom hating Alucard and now he became one of my favorites. I don't know if was because or you or Hirano but the idea of him caring in volume 8 (and captured in your story) made me happy, Lore.
JediBenSkywalker chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
That was beautiful and capturing the true relationships between these three. Pity immature fangirls insist to be unable to grasp the fact Alucard and Seras are FATHER/DAUGHTER not would be lovers, they break the very dynamic that makes the three interesting beyond combat! Can you tell I was frustrated with the stories, you are my saviour, Thess, your writing reflects Hirano's as his best. I shall now sacrifice bad fanfiction in your name to prove my eternal devotion.
blumarshin chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Loved the OSHHF. Another great representation of Dracula, His Countess and Child. Lol as usual Thess. it does capture their relationships.