Reviews for Changes
daisycb chapter 16 . 8/19
Great story, sorry it wasn't continued
lil-baby-tash chapter 16 . 8/5/2007
WOW! i read the first few chaters on your livejournal and loved it! i've also read the majority of your other story the bargain and the other story manhood! you are such a talented writer and never fail to keeps me transfixed with your stories i cannot wait till you post the next chapter of this! i realise that the summary says on hiatus but i do you hope you continue this! it's a brilliant fic and it's going to bug me if i don't weather serenity takes the potions position for good!
LdyGossamer chapter 16 . 7/2/2006
I am really enjoying this story! Professor Snape as Serenity is amazing. I look forward to reading more of the story.
Samson28 chapter 16 . 6/18/2006
I do enjoy a good gender change fic and I'm really enjoying this. Your plot is believable and the interaction between the characters is great.

Shall look forward to more. :)
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 4/9/2006
Ah! The soothing cry of "DUNDERHEADS!" is heard once more at Hogwarts. (though one wonders if the Ravenclaws thought canon Snape was an improvement over Incompetent Umbridge in book 6. But then, nobody asked them...).

Neat chapter!
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 4/7/2006
And if Minerva protests any more, Dumbledore _could_ point out all the points that should have been taken from the Marauders for outright cruelty, and weren't.

I loved your last paragraph, except I suspect some of the older Slytherins would simply critique the technique and wonder when Dumbledore had had time the study the magical Kama Sutra (still untranslated from the original Tibetan).

Great chapter!
zafaran chapter 14 . 3/26/2006
Oh, I *like* this story, very much. In reference to your comment about master vs. Master. I knew in the English education system that teachers were referred to as masters (a heritage of growing up reading English authors even though I live in the Southern USA in an area that has local dialects that are closer to Elizabethan English than the norm), but I, in turn, haven't had a problem with seeing Severus as Master since the old apprentice system has apprentice, journeyman, and master and it was the source of the term "masterpiece" for the journeyman's proof of mastery of their field. Considering Hogwarts is supposed to be the premier school in the UK, I thought it wouldn't be beyond the realm of possibilities for the Potions Master to actually be a Master of Potions. I do enjoy your work, and look forward to seeing the next chapters on this work. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
Correspondence chapter 14 . 2/3/2006
A very interesting concept indeed! :)
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 1/28/2006
Nice chapter. I'm glad see how Serenity has adapted and how she is welcomed, at least in that part of Hogwarts. The rest of the Wizarding World might be another story (though if she's photographed properly, I suspect the power structure of almost any society is ready to welcome a beautiful woman, especially if she's interviewed properly on the wireless. Snape doesn't often use his/her voice to make people like her, but I suspect that old power is still there if she likes).

I enjoyed the chapter very much.
Elissahara30 chapter 11 . 1/4/2006
I want to say, I really like this story. I have been dying for a Severus turned into a woman story for ages. I want to see were you take this, what happens now that everyone knows? What happens between Remus and Ren now?

Your doing great, looking foward to more.
martine chapter 9 . 12/23/2005
good story, please continue
curlyque chapter 2 . 12/14/2005
luv it
Nirrti chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Taryn - Thank you so much for pointing that out.

You didn't imagine it. I even stuffed their mangled corpses in yur face in Ch1 - how shameful is that blooper?

See, that's what happens when you write too many things at once - you forget who you killed. I've fixed it.

Ahem - sorry about that.

2 new chapters up. Not sure about them though, I'm writing this in a fit of boredom after having been up 36 hours without sleep - so it might be a stinking pile of Hyppogriff dung for all I know. Let me know.

Thanks for reviewing. Obviously it is especially helpful if you are the kind of prat who switches the dead and the living around like putrefying mannequins - tut to self!
curlyque chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
interesting but i luv it please keep it up
Taryn chapter 7 . 11/17/2005
I think you've done quite a good job so far, however, in chapter seven you mention Professors Sprout, Hooch, and Flitwick herding students back into the castle, yet in chapter 2 (or maybe three-the opening feast scene), you implied that they were dead by having Ron, Neville,and Hermione in their seats at the head table. Am I right in assuming the old professors are dead, and this was just a mistake? Just thought I'd report the discrepancy-otherwise, good job.