Reviews for Leaving Home
Ridley C. James chapter 2 . 11/19/2005
This was the Dean I see. Excellent scene of him. Very perceptive. I liked the emotional stuff. It was just enough without being over the top, and I definitely see Dean going to the car. Great job.

Ridley
astalder27 chapter 2 . 11/19/2005
aw! i really loved this, great job
CaitlinMF chapter 2 . 11/18/2005
Oh my god! That was beautiful! Can I go hug them both now please? *cries*

Anyway, amazing job with this. You're very talented. Can't wait to read what you come up with next. I loved this!
Restless Joy chapter 2 . 11/18/2005
aw...that's so sad...I love it when Dean shows his sensitive side...'cuz we all know it's there! _ yay. good job.
Jellicle chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
This is so great! REally it is. Now, where is The Phantom of the Lighthouse? This is too a wonderful story I need to read.

And is your eyes better? Take care.
Goody chapter 2 . 11/18/2005
That was great, seriously. Very true to the show with some great observations. Sam and Dean both came off as very brotherly and it wasn't too mushy at all I thought. The dialogue was really realistic and flowed really well, and both the guys were so in character.

Nice pointing out of Sam's abilities in the first chapter, and I really liked how he was worried Dean might get hurt because of them.

And overall you captured how both the guys would react after everything and it was just a beautiful thing to read, had me drawn into it until the end. Good stuff.

Goody
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 2 . 11/18/2005
Aw... great ending! Loved this sad little fic, and I think you did a great job of keeping Dean in character. I loved how he grabbed the weapons before heading into the woods, and felt uncomfortable putting an arm around Sam. Nice touches.

Thanks for sharing,

Emily
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 11/18/2005
Aw. So beautiful. Loved it. Like I said, I'm gonna be recordin' that episode when it replays on Sunday. Please write more stories soon. Catch ya on the flip side.
River Winchester chapter 2 . 11/18/2005
Great job. Poor Dean and Sam, having to go through so much. I really enjoyed the interaction between the guys.

This has been a great bittersweet tale.

Sorry this isn't longer (busy, busy day!)

River
supernaturalfan0718 chapter 2 . 11/18/2005
this on had me crying at the end. i loved it. you are a good wrter and you see what i believe most would have missed. keep up the good work. i do appreciate the update in my email it was a thrill! i hope to read more by you.

mikki
CaitlinMF chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Ooh, that was so good! I loved the brotherly interaction. And poor Sam, gah. One of the best episodes ever, and this is definitely one of my favourite fics. Great work!
tp96 chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
So Awesome, I'm beyond words!
charli chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
great job and totally in keeping with how I think it would have gone down in the parts we didn't see after Home.

Well done and thanks x
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Very cool. Loved it. In fact, I plan on recording this episode when it replays on Sunday. The look on Mary's face when she protected Sam? Yikes. Catch ya on the flip side.
astalder27 chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
great job! ive been waiting for some stories about the new episode! loved it
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »