Reviews for Leaving Home
supernaturalfan0718 chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
great job again! i was thinking along to same lines as you during the show the other night and wondered what might have happen when they where leaving or what might have been said.

can't wait for another
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
I was so excited to see a story based on the previous episode. LOL! Once again you have captured the brothers' feelings and essance. Amazing job. Keep up the great writing and I can't wait to read whatever you post next. Until your next post, HAPPY WRITING!

P.S.

Please update "Phantoms of the Lighthose." I want to know what happens next! :)
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Great little missing scene! Loved your take on the boy's thoughts.

Thanks for sharing,

Emily
Ridley C. James chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
You added all the right touches to a wonderful episode. It put in all that I wanted to see. Bravo!

Ridley
Janiqua chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
I really liked this story. I loved "Home." One of the best episodes. I really feel very bad for Sam, and this story really portrayed his emotions very well. Good job!
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
I really really liked it. You did a great job. You are very talented. keep up this story
River Winchester chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I have been dying for someone to write a good piece about "Home" (which I consider to be the most moving episode to date). I was crying when Dean was holding Sam against him after that close call with the lamp (and I never cry)

Anyway, I'm so off track right now, sorry. Although, you bring up an interesting point in this fic: something is always trying to strangle poor Sammy. That guy just can't catch a break.

Gotta love Dean's quick thinking: when in doubt, just kick a hole in the damn wall. Hey, whatever gets the job done.

I so love your characterization of these characters (and yes, I'm aware I sound like a broken record, LOL). Fierce and protective, perfect way to describe Dean. I also loved how Sam just kind of stayed in his brother's arms, he was shaken (as any sane person would've been).

Heehee, I like Dean's solution for Sam's problem with getting strangled: putting a neck brace on him.

Oh, which reminds me, have you seen the new "Supernatural" site? The link is on the WB page. It has John's journal on it and there are some passages that talk about how Dean would spend the night in Sammy's crib. Kinda reminded me of your stories.

OK, was it just me or did you wince when Sam went crashing through all that furniture when the poltergeist was tossing him around. *shudders* That did not look like a pleasant experience.

I really enjoyed how your fic captured that interesting mix of tragedy and love that makes "Supernatural" such an excellent show.

Kudos on another great story (which I will probably read plenty more times ;-D)

River