Reviews for Faith: Hope In Something You Can't See
Emerald Tiara chapter 11 . 2/26/2006
HA! I KNEW IT! you ARE going to write about the third rider!
Emerald Tiara chapter 10 . 2/26/2006
i think its spelled Faolin
Emerald Tiara chapter 8 . 2/26/2006
i thought so.

somehow i didnt think killing Galbatorix would be that easy.
Emerald Tiara chapter 6 . 2/26/2006
the ravens name is Blagden.
Emerald Tiara chapter 5 . 2/26/2006
can you please make them stop calling each other 'brother?' it is REALLY getting on my nerves!
Emerald Tiara chapter 3 . 2/26/2006
this is WAY too sentimental.
Azurit-henkel chapter 13 . 2/13/2006
Although I find your story very (read 'absolutely, bloody perfectly, totally and utterly') mesmerising I do have one petty problem with it. You see, I am staunch ExA shipper so it does not go into my mind easily. But the storyline is perfect, I love the sad but powerful Eragon. I really do. I just wish the Faolin was one heap of badass and Araya finally going off with Eragon. But that might be just my twisted mind. Anyway I think that the story is superb. Really like it.
Rome God of Anarchy chapter 16 . 1/19/2006
plz plz plz make a secquel an i dea could be eragon and elvina have a kid and the kid becomes the rider of saphira and roslarb
Sabien-black chapter 16 . 1/15/2006
the story is awsome and so is your charecter (prob spelt rong) elvina and its givin a good idea 4 my story (hidden angel) so please r and r if u have time.
Jessie59105 chapter 15 . 1/13/2006
WOW! THAT WAS SO GOOD! You could go on and tell about their life together, or teir kids and you definatly need to find a rider for sapphire! hehehehehe! Hope it helps!

Jessie
Oirasse chapter 15 . 1/11/2006
i hope you saw my last review, but i just thought of something!

make Elvina and Eragon go to the place beyond the sea...

(after Saphira give birth of coures) and meet with some human(the place where King Carvahall came from). I hope there are more Dragons and maybe a small group of gray folks who would teach them more about the acient Language... I will think about the evil later...
Oirasse chapter 16 . 1/11/2006
I loved the last chapter!

I would like it to about the next Dragon rider, and maybe some evil... but i am not sure yet, and when i have some new idea, i will email you.
KingofthePhoenixes chapter 16 . 1/11/2006
I think they should have 2 kids.
poweroflighting chapter 16 . 1/11/2006
i like the story u should write about eragon and elvina and add in saphira's childs rider you should write the story about what happens with saphira and the journey back to the varden. you should also make a new evil that rises that was not mention in the prophesey. that an evil people come and they try taking over the world. and that all people of the world must band together and fight them.
sock098 chapter 15 . 1/11/2006
Yay! Happy ending!

I hope everything is happy for them for a while. Though if you do write a sequel, you should make something really sad happen...a gloomy counterpart to this very happy story.
98 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »