Reviews for Faith: Hope In Something You Can't See
Silva-trees chapter 13 . 12/28/2005

twas' great and I liked how they thought about each other, the conversation with Eragona dn Saphira gave me the giggles! lol was v.v.v.v.v.v.v. amusing.

KEEP WRITING or will jab you with FLAMES * mwhahahaha!* lol I'm kidding.

Silva ;)
Oirasse chapter 13 . 12/25/2005
I like it! This is one of the best Christmas present i got this year! Eragon finally found his love! You know, on Christmas eve and Christmas day's morning, it was raining in Indiana... it feels so weird... I love Christmas!
Jack Krieg and James Crusade chapter 13 . 12/24/2005
awsome so i was right man im good. may the world praise my freakin briliance or however you spell it greta chpater by the way. one o fthe best so far
KingofthePhoenixes chapter 13 . 12/24/2005
That was great!
KingofthePhoenixes chapter 12 . 12/24/2005
Who is Eragon going to fall in love with?
Oirasse chapter 12 . 12/22/2005
I love the story! Where is Eragon going?

Is he going to explore the rest of the world?
Mithxerra the MoonLily chapter 4 . 12/20/2005
Hmm, suggestions are going to be a little hard for me since I've never read the book (teehee), but I'm understanding your plotline fairly well. You do a good job getting your points across, but remember: you never know when you might get a reader who has never seen or read your subject material before (like me!), so try and tell me the story as if I'm stupid and don't know anything! Don't get me wrong; your storyline is extremely interesting, but I am having trouble SEEING it.

Spice up your writing with some descriptions (and I'm not talking about how people feel or their personalities 'cause you're doing great at that already), but actually give me some details to go on. You see, I don't know what any of these people look like or what the landscape is around them. So show it to me...

By the way, you might think your updates are too short, but remember that they don't have to stay that way. I understand that parts of stories come in short, imaginative bursts, and who has the time to sit down and write some long drawn out thingy? So, just keep going the way you are, and when you are finished with the story simply go back and start joining some of the chapters together to make a longer one. It will make it look more polished and you'l be able to make any changes that you want while you do it.

Anyway, you probably thought I picked it apart, but I honestly do like so far. Kudos and keep it up!

Silva-trees chapter 12 . 12/20/2005
GREAT chappie!

I'm glad I could help with the names.

hope u have a merry christmas!

YAY! I'm off school now!

Silva ;)
Shurtugal jonathan chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
good chapter, i like the plot so far, and everyone is very within character.

Un du evarinya ono varda
Jack Krieg and James Crusade chapter 12 . 12/19/2005
is your character going to be eragons love interest
Oirasse chapter 11 . 12/17/2005
For me i like the name Salen (i don't know how that name got in my head) if you want more names check

i liked the

you can find other countries' names (even Egyptian!) it is really cool! (i wish they write them in Egyptian.)
Eragon-finiarel chapter 11 . 12/17/2005
how about avri
Jack Krieg and James Crusade chapter 11 . 12/16/2005
i think i had one in my story claiomhe or something check my eragon fic for spelling if you want to use it
Death's Avatar chapter 11 . 12/16/2005
Petty good. The fight with galbatorix was a bit simple, but the last move when Eragon threw his sword was impressive.

Fäolin is how it is spelled. You can get the ä by holding the alt key and typing 132 on the number pad.

As for names for your OC how about: Sera, Kirani, Awonu, Lisolo, Iladar, Jiskirra, B'hes, N'lye, Dilet, Warel, Ormlight, Awnold, Tiarny, or Chaeld

And if you don't have a name for the dragon:

Male- Jura, Hírador(alt161), Fundor, Galzra, Briam, Ohen, Gretiem, Beroan, Roslarb, Vanilor, Eridor, Ingothold, Ban'skel-nuigh, or Kalumith

Female- Miremel, Opheila, Lenora, Orm'cha, At'ves, Kalith, Creomoth, Epanth, Isseth, Aleauth, Dannalofth, Kimaleeth, or Yrreth

I hope these help if you need more contact me at or

Atra du evarínya ono varda
Silva-trees chapter 11 . 12/16/2005
um. . howz about Serafina,

Gabrielle, Semallea, Tabithie,

soz got a bit carried away!

98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »