Reviews for Simply Absurd!
Taste like Special chapter 67 . 11/24
Thank you for writing this I really enjoying reading I do not see much Willow Angel coupling I read it for the Spuffy tho :D
Child of Fay chapter 67 . 6/17/2009
I read this story a while ago and loved it! I was very new to Buffy and hadn't even made it to S2 at the time so it kind of ruined some stuff. But, if it had gone down like this story I wouldn't have cried my eyes out during Passions and Becoming II. I loved your Buffy/Spike and Willow/Angel. Thanks for an Awesome read. ~Laura aka Child of the Fay
murderscene chapter 67 . 8/13/2008
that was an amazing re-write of season two.

imwith you Buffy and Angel ew

Spike and Buffy hot!
Death's Insanity chapter 67 . 2/20/2008
Very nice story...expecially the ending lines "So, my love, one fine day we will have an eternity that is made of love, sex, blood, hot chocolate and marshmallows" "Elisabeth Anne Summers, you really are the woman of my un-life!"
Anigen chapter 67 . 12/18/2007
i love your story... you should do another one, either one bassed on the eppisode holloween or one where buffy is the vil vamp instead of willow. I love the Xander Dru pairing
Outlaw Jessie James chapter 11 . 11/13/2006
Snyder is an evil, bald, nasty little rat that needs to DIE! THANK YOU FOR KILLING THE LITTLE BASTARD! excuse my languge, but as you can see, I REALLY hate him!

ToetalNnyfanatik chapter 67 . 9/17/2006

spike: why do you always say that?

me: i can't?

spike: it's annoying

me: then...yay!
emoforever chapter 67 . 8/11/2006
I LOVED this story! It was probably one of the best that I have read in a LONG time. I like how you had Angel and Willow together along with Cordy and Xander! I love all of the couples that you have in here. It would be really cool to see a sequel to this story! Like a update on everyone 10 years later..just an idea!

spikeismydaddy chapter 67 . 7/19/2006

Lovely end, they talking about the future,Spike is so cute.

When are you gonna write more new stories?

I love Buffy as a vampire and I love to read about all the different ways to turn her and her reactions. So please write more stories about that.

And update the other stories too.

See ya

AmethystDragon81 chapter 67 . 7/19/2006
an ending.I absolutely loved ,do you think there could possibly be a sequel with Buffy as a vamp in the future?I think it would be interesting to see how it turned out.I really loved following this story and I am so sad to see the ending.I wish it didn't have i still enjoyed following as you set obsticals and other things for my favourite characters.
AutumnSoleil chapter 67 . 7/19/2006
I loved your story, its so different from the real Buffy, but still so much fun. It was really well written, i really loved this line “So, my love, one fine day we’ll have an eternity that is made of love, sex, blood, hot chocolate and marshmallows!” it pretty much wholly described Spike! The ending was perfect! Well on to read more Spuffy fic!

AutumnSoleil (HouseBonesFan)
rocks and glass chapter 67 . 7/18/2006
good ending to a good story, well done
Kit-cat99 chapter 67 . 7/18/2006
*claps* Nice ending.
RedRaiderHottie chapter 67 . 7/18/2006
that was a lovely did an excellent job with this was wonderful
spikeismydaddy chapter 66 . 7/14/2006

Wow, this story is funny, God, I love them all, this is so great, they love each other and Buffy respects Spike and doesnt call him monster and those other horrible names she used to call him on the show.

I cant wait to read the next part, please update soon.