Reviews for Exploding Stars
Ichij0u chapter 5 . 4/1
WHY HAS THIS NEVER BEEN FINISHED AND WHY DID I READ IT KNOWING IT'S NEVER BEEN UPDATED IN 11 YEARS?
I knew I shouldn't have read this! The summary just sounded so interesting and I couldn't help myself! This was so good and I knew it was going to ruin my life, the story having been left for eleven years.
Niha161 chapter 5 . 10/4/2016
Wow this is one awesome chapter !
Plz update , i'm so liking this...
Jessie Brown chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
*Loudly crying in a corner* y-you asshole. Creating this interesting, well written storyline and abandoning it...I-it's my fault...I-I should've checked if it was completed or not...*Goes back to crying*
Guest chapter 5 . 5/20/2016
Plz update I'm begging you
Duong-chan chapter 5 . 6/9/2015
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THE STORY! It's a shame that I hadn't disvovered this until now but I'm telling ya it was awesome. Please keep it going. It's such a huge waste when dropping a nice plot like this. I'm telling the truth!
KuroYuki29 chapter 2 . 4/23/2015
Hahaha lol! "getting along for once" that one got good! ;P
Bonquiqui chapter 5 . 1/19/2015
Why didn't you finish!? It is such a good story!
Fireball Massacre chapter 5 . 1/7/2015
its pretty funny so far! great work.
Vice Fandonna chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
SHOOT DAMN YOU WHY DID THIS HAVE TO BE UNOFFICIALLY ABANDONED THIS WAS SO GOOOOOOD! AND THIS CHAPTER WAS REALLY COOL AND FUNNY AND I WAS SUPER ENJOYING IT
Fro Kerota chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
update please
grimmich chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
hahahaha oh my god I love it! and depending on if you make it only a variation of henge or if you make it a true transformation- there is sasuke's solution to reviving his clan XD
grimmich chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
RUN BOYS RUN!
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
nonononononono no no sasuke just caused a shit load of problems :( now im mad at him...u should update I wanna know what happens!
AnimeFreak409 chapter 5 . 5/10/2014