Reviews for Violently Happy
Anonymous chapter 8 . 7/3
I absolutely love this story. There are two things I noticed in this chapter, you keep calling Raven a psion, which she is not. Psion refers to a person with psionic powers, which is controlling electronics with your mind. The other thing is that you called Terra a geomancer. This may just be me, and if so I'm very sorry for this. I feel like referring to someone as any kind of 'mancer' means that they can summon whatever it is they're a mancer of, so hydromancer would be able to summon water, so on. I myself would call a being such as Terra a geokinetic, meaning they can move it but not create it.
CAPSONALLTHETIME chapter 1 . 3/21
first impression is that this will suck up a lot of my time :P good work person who writes things and may you have a splendiferous day! :P

regards,

An entertained reader.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/14/2015
Why can't Raven use her powers to heal Jinx?
candycoatedmonster chapter 16 . 5/5/2015
This is one of my favorites. It's just a great read every time.
Witch of Swords chapter 16 . 1/19/2015
This whole read was a very well-written, if just a bit oddly paced, story. I loved the dialogue and interactions. Overall, a great read. Well done!
HunterMoore chapter 16 . 8/7/2014
Alright, awesome story. Enjoyed every chapter of it. First RavenxJinx fic I've read and I'm happy to say I loved it.
RavenSerendipity chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
I nearly died at...
"You smell like butt, love raven."
Seriously, my ribs are sore.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/3/2014
No! It's over! *cries like a giant man baby*
No,but, seriously. Who would think Raven and jinx would make THE BEST teen titans couple! This pairing just clicks with me. Sorry for the miniscule rant.
yourfrienderin chapter 8 . 6/7/2014
looks like I had a date with beast boy
Concolor44 chapter 15 . 4/15/2014
Already left reviews in later chapters, but I love this story so very, very much that I have to come back and re-read it from time to time.

Because, DAMN.
kodiaklm chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
great story! I love finding new ones to read and enjoy.

Thank you for for taking the time to write them.
Manah Scarlet Shadowsong chapter 16 . 11/9/2012
This was a fun story, short yes but I love this kind of action. thank you for creating it
Zaan299 chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
I feel sorry for whoever screwed Jinx over. Doth her anger have fury hell hath no? I'm eager to find out!
Concolor44 chapter 16 . 8/5/2012
Every time I read this story it just gets better. Even though I know how it all turns out, at each twist of the plot the tension cranks up another notch, and I get that weird, slightly sour feeling in my gut. Are they going to make it?

Whew. They did.

Love your work. Just love it to pieces.
Zaan299 chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
Busted! Ah, good luck Raven!