Reviews for Violently Happy
Witch of Swords chapter 16 . 1/19
This whole read was a very well-written, if just a bit oddly paced, story. I loved the dialogue and interactions. Overall, a great read. Well done!
HunterMoore chapter 16 . 8/7/2014
Alright, awesome story. Enjoyed every chapter of it. First RavenxJinx fic I've read and I'm happy to say I loved it.
RavenSerendipity chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
I nearly died at...
"You smell like butt, love raven."
Seriously, my ribs are sore.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/3/2014
No! It's over! *cries like a giant man baby*
No,but, seriously. Who would think Raven and jinx would make THE BEST teen titans couple! This pairing just clicks with me. Sorry for the miniscule rant.
yourfrienderin chapter 8 . 6/7/2014
looks like I had a date with beast boy
Concolor44 chapter 15 . 4/15/2014
Already left reviews in later chapters, but I love this story so very, very much that I have to come back and re-read it from time to time.

Because, DAMN.
kodiaklm chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
great story! I love finding new ones to read and enjoy.

Thank you for for taking the time to write them.
Manah Scarlet Shadowsong chapter 16 . 11/9/2012
This was a fun story, short yes but I love this kind of action. thank you for creating it
Zaan299 chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
I feel sorry for whoever screwed Jinx over. Doth her anger have fury hell hath no? I'm eager to find out!
Concolor44 chapter 16 . 8/5/2012
Every time I read this story it just gets better. Even though I know how it all turns out, at each twist of the plot the tension cranks up another notch, and I get that weird, slightly sour feeling in my gut. Are they going to make it?

Whew. They did.

Love your work. Just love it to pieces.
Zaan299 chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
Busted! Ah, good luck Raven!
Zaan299 chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
Ah, I wish I could read more, but after this next chapter I'm conking out... It's a very captivating read... can't. tear. eyes. away. Have to sleep... but the story is soooo good!
Zaan299 chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
woot!
Zaan299 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I've read plenty of Jinx and Raven stories and I'm surprised by how many times a story can be told in different way! It's refreshing! And I've realized that their relationship can conform to the tenant promise of the assassins creed. 'Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.' I wondered if Ubisoft knew their words would stretch to this pairing? I digress, I like the begining of this story and I hope that it will satiate my hunger for stories of this pairing... if not aggrivate it more.
discb chapter 16 . 7/7/2012