Reviews for Violently Happy
Dixxy chapter 16 . 10/13
Hey there, Björk lover !

First thing first : i came across your story via the community called "The Haven for Jinx's Ravens", in which my own Jinx X Raven story RAVINX had been added by Saint Raven, creator of that community dedicated to that pairing. I decided to read all the stories in that community, starting by yours.

And what a start indeed ! I absolutely adored your Fic' ! Very well-written, with way interesting scenario, nice scenes between raven and Jinx, cool dialog lines, and a nice plot surprise with Malchior. That's awesome work and i am very grateful to you for writing such a marvelous story !

Special mention to humorous moments (like e.g. the "having sex" utterances) and even more to the tender scenes between the girls.

About the chapter 12 ending : "You're a Scorpio", i'm not sure what ya meant by that... is it because they're both Scorpios and therefore meant that they are made for each other ? Not sure though...

Just one point that really left me perplexed : in the eponymous chapter, i felt it somewhat strange that Raven didn't rush to help Jinx, and didn't even scream her name ! I was expecting her to shout : "JINX !" and crash Karl in a wall before rushing to help her wounded beloved, but she didn't do any of these two. I understand she is willing to get infos from Karl, but if the one you love the most is perhaps fatally shot, you will most probably show immense concern, in the form of screaming, hurrying... and actually most probably both ! Here, Raven doesn't even ask Jinx if she's alright, if she will make it / will be okay, just to know if she needs immediate assistance or if she can hang on just a bit more, time for Raven to chastize Karl and make him spit out the whole truth about Luke.

That's the only somewhat negative point i could make out in your otherwise amazing story, a great fiction and one of the best i've read in a while. Again, thank you very much for writing this, kudos to ya for yr talent... and be sure i'll read other stories from ya and give ya more feedback, most certainly very positive one !

My best regards to ya and most positive vibes !

Take care & Be happy !

****Léo****
Lamia chapter 15 . 4/17
I knew my little sister is going to get laid!"
Lamia chapter 13 . 4/17
Let's go! And kill is some mothafuckas!"
Lamia chapter 12 . 4/17
. .
Lamia chapter 7 . 4/17
*turns into cat, a really cute but deadly cat* come here brat!"
Anonymous chapter 8 . 7/3/2016
I absolutely love this story. There are two things I noticed in this chapter, you keep calling Raven a psion, which she is not. Psion refers to a person with psionic powers, which is controlling electronics with your mind. The other thing is that you called Terra a geomancer. This may just be me, and if so I'm very sorry for this. I feel like referring to someone as any kind of 'mancer' means that they can summon whatever it is they're a mancer of, so hydromancer would be able to summon water, so on. I myself would call a being such as Terra a geokinetic, meaning they can move it but not create it.
CAPSONALLTHETIME chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
first impression is that this will suck up a lot of my time :P good work person who writes things and may you have a splendiferous day! :P

regards,

An entertained reader.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/14/2015
Why can't Raven use her powers to heal Jinx?
candycoatedmonster chapter 16 . 5/5/2015
This is one of my favorites. It's just a great read every time.
Witch of Swords chapter 16 . 1/19/2015
This whole read was a very well-written, if just a bit oddly paced, story. I loved the dialogue and interactions. Overall, a great read. Well done!
HunterMoore chapter 16 . 8/7/2014
Alright, awesome story. Enjoyed every chapter of it. First RavenxJinx fic I've read and I'm happy to say I loved it.
RavenSerendipity chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
I nearly died at...
"You smell like butt, love raven."
Seriously, my ribs are sore.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/3/2014
No! It's over! *cries like a giant man baby*
No,but, seriously. Who would think Raven and jinx would make THE BEST teen titans couple! This pairing just clicks with me. Sorry for the miniscule rant.
yourfrienderin chapter 8 . 6/7/2014
looks like I had a date with beast boy
Concolor44 chapter 15 . 4/15/2014
Already left reviews in later chapters, but I love this story so very, very much that I have to come back and re-read it from time to time.

Because, DAMN.