Reviews for Belief
Finished and Gone chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
There isn't anything OOC about this. Most cloti fans go overboard with the childhood thing. I mean come on, Tifa was only interested in Cloud when he went to join Soldier.

Great story. I really enjoyed it and Cloud's perspective was spot on. :)
Darklavendernights chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Aww...

Tifa: I didnt stood by... Cloud was the blind one! D:

Aeris: Hugs her* No matter, lets go eat some cake!

DLN: Dont. Cake makes you fat.

Tifa & Aeris: ;~;

DLN: Alright...

Tifa & aeris: Yay!

Cloud: Can I come too?

He gets ignored and we walk away~~

Cloud: ... ;~; Fine.. Ill go do Sephiroth!
review chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
The way you portrayed Aeris, Cloud, and Tifa was right on the mark. All Cloud wanted was a friend, and Tifa ignored him; only taking notice years later when it seemed he had finally won the brass ring(Entry into Soldier).
4rtec chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Some people believe this is an OCC story... But no it's not. Your words are very truthful. *Takes deep Breath*

Most CloudxTifa fans cling on to that fact that they were Childhood friends when in fact they were Childhood 'acquaintances.'

Tifa had her little group of friends that tormented Cloud. And Cloud had a crush on Tifa because of her popularity.( A classic geeky boy has a crush on popular girl )

When Tifa heard that Cloud was leaving for Soldier, she dreams of a hero that will save her one day... and she holds on to that image. After years pass she still looking for him in the newspapers hoping her 'hero' has some kind of recognition. Cloud never became a Soldier, and he was ashamed of himself for not meeting Tifa's standards.

Aerith sees Cloud for who he is, Tifa sees Cloud for what she wants him to be.

X3 sorry for rant.. Just a few of the other reviews were bothering me. Nicely written. *Adds to favorites*
Human chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Wow.

That was like . . gay. :D

I mean, seriously. SERIOUSLY.

Aeris/Aerith.. ah.. i've hated her ever since I was a little kid in new york, i remember so clear. But now I guess i'm getting to like her and cry for her in the Advent Children movie x3..

But what did Tifa do?

Aerith flirts with him and crap, tifas nice to BOTH of them. She knew cloud when they were both little, and he tried to impress her.

Pause.

:O!

Continues,

And Aerith/Cloud fans are all "THE WHOLE STORY IS FOCUSING ON AERITH/CLOUD, KINGDOM HEARTS WAS ATCUAALLY THE ONLY GAME INCLUDING AERIS OTHER THAN ADVENT CHILDREN AND THE REGULAR GAME B], I'M SUCH A DUMBASS BECAUSE TIFA AND CLOUD WERE IN LIKE 50 GAMES TOGETHER AND IN ADVENT CHILDREN HE CAME RUNNING WITH HER THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE MOVIE, PLUS IF TIFA DIED AND AERITH DIDN'T THE WHOLE MOVIE WOULD REVOLVE AROUND TIFA AND CLOUD. [/YARLY]"

And Aerith already HAD ZACK WHEN THEY WERE YOUNGER.

JESUS

CHRIST.

WHAT MORE DOES SHE NEED, CAN'T TIFA KEEP HER CHILDHOOD FRIEND TOO?

;-;..
zpeedracer1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Cloud has so many deep emotions in the game and I like how you explored them. For someone who has never played the game, it might help them realize why Cloud might be so cold and disconnected from the world at times. I really enjoyed reading this store and hopefully you can write more. The setting (with Aeris being alive) also makes the story much more interesting.
icor chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
:) It's always nice to see some C/A being posted here, and I like very much the way you delt with Tifa and Cloud- very much the way I imagine it to be.

Liked this a lot.