Reviews for Forced Evolution
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
You bash a character, literally? Huh, classic:). Though I think a good plot later is Ryoga tried finding him, got depressed, need I go on? Went roaming, learns problems, plans an idiotic rescue, X-men save him. Go from there:)
tacaloking chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
i love this story please make more chapters
tacaloking chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
please make more chapters
Loki The Trickster Zoroark chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Pretty good, though I was dissapointed when it stopped at chapter 1.
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Oh yes, lots and lots of Logan-bashing, or, as Ranma calls it, 'Panda-bashing v2.0'.

"Hey, this is almost as fun as Panda-bashing! Ya sure he hasn't done the Bakusai Tenketsu trainin'?"

"..."

"..."

"... Did he just..."

"... Slapped Wolverine twenty feet into a brick wall? Yeah."

"... We're fucked, aren't we?"

"... Yeah..."

And I can't wait for them to face the Neko-ken. Imagine Xavier trying to mess with his mind...
DeltaKyuubi chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
cool story cant wait till you update
Raven Hufflepuff chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Ha ha Logan would kick Ranma's ass! Because Logan's the best at asswhipping in the world! and Ranma is only human.
Blackdex chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Uh, nothing to report. Ciao
heh chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
too bad the fic was dead..
Shelby Hedegaard-Friend chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
kep em i like this story
Jckidsmart chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Its good, please update!
Shelby Hedegaard-Friend chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
NEEDS MORE UPDATES AWSOME IDEA I WANT TO SEE IT FINISHED SO UPDATE MAN!
Zabuza chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Hey, what happened, you promised so much and gave us readers nothing at all. Man, if want, give this to someone whose willing to make a story out of it. However, I'm not that person, I couldn't write a story to save my life, but if there's anyone out there, whose asked for it, heck give it to them. Otherwise, by the looks of it, this story's gonna sit on shelf forever and no update within sight.
kwangmablade chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
this is an excellent fic and I cant wait to see what happens next
wolf-in-hell chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
are we gonna see more of this one? i hope so, though i think a after saffron ranma would be better!