Reviews for Facing the Dark
Angelus 408 chapter 2 . 10/17
Excellent, and unusual. Qualities hardly found here.
Thanks.
Angelus 408 chapter 1 . 10/17
Powerful, emotional, Brotherly love, And about a thousand other feelings I have no words for.
Thank you.
lastarael chapter 2 . 10/7
Excellent story! I loved your original character – she was wonderful – and you did a good job with the boys. Great insight, plot, and writing style. Nice job!
NanaBoBana chapter 2 . 6/6
Best story I've ever read!
ngregory763 chapter 2 . 5/6
This was simply fantastic! I'm super late to your FanFic show but I love your style and will now be plowing my way thru your Supernatural world. Yay for me! I hope you are still getting reviews so you can read how awesome I think you are, lol.
cfccfc chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Beautifully written. Thank you for sharing.
sunshine102897 chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
I don't even know if you are still a fanfictioner... but man, even in the very beginning you were able to capture the real Sam and Dean so well. I feel like a time traveler here looking back at 2005 stories when the boys were just babies... I wish I could say wait, stop, stay in season 1, but time travel never worked out much anyways... too many ripple effects. I loved this story so much. It was perfect. Thank You.
Rebegirl chapter 2 . 1/11/2015
A perfect ending/part 2. Again, you managed to make Dean vulnerable without making him someone that he is not. Loved it!
Rebegirl chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Oh my gosh, I loved this story. I am really glad that I saw it. I loved the way you captured the boys loving, but tough boy ways. Your depiction of Sam was so heartbreaking and sad. I could actually see the scene with the doctor as if it had actually been on TV.
spnfan44 chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
Beautiful story!
SweetChrisi chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
This was by fare one of the best ff's I ever need to wip so tear away. I was worth it so look at some older storys.
Marsha Mallo chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
Wow! Just wow! Ridley, you do h/c/angst like nobody's business. Damn fine story, milady!
marycarman59 chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
loved the story alot
pipinheart chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
loved it!
TheBlackForest chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
Aww...cute little Winchesters...this was just wonderfully cute and so sweet.