Reviews for More Than Words
Play It Grand chapter 13 . 12/6/2008
Well that was very well done! I really loved the interaction between Jack and Janet, partially because you had them act in much the same way as I did in my story, A Returned Favor. Your shifts in POV were interesting too, and very well done. Sometimes that can be very confusing, but I never felt lost and it seemed quite natural. You really got everyone's character very well, esspecially Jack. You have a few typos here and there, and I still don't agree with Sam's use of Jack's first name when this story is not AU, but I'm not going to hold it against you. Over all, very good! Keep writing!
Play It Grand chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Hi! After recieving so many wonderful reviews from you for my stories, I knew it was passed time to return the favor!

This looks great so far! Jack, you idiot! You can't just go home after being stuck by an alien plant! Though it begs the question, how did Janet miss the bleeding hole in his hand when she examined him? Even if Jack gave her a lame excuse, Janet doesn't let things just drop. If he hid it from her, I hope Janet really gives him trouble when he gets to the infirmary!

I have to comment on your use of names. I'm a big stickler for continuity. We have no evidence from the show to suggest that Jack starts calling Teal'c "T" before "Forsaken" in season 6. Also, Sam NEVER calls Jack by his first name, even off duty, and to avoid slips of the tongue I doubt she even thinks of him as "Jack". "Grace" is a perfect example of that. I can't remember which Fandemonium novel it is, but in one the author suggests - from Jack's POV - that Sam uses "Sir" is Jack's first name, and he has no other. That has always struck me to be as close to the truth behind that as we will ever get. You may disagree with me, but I just wanted to point it out because if you really want your stories to stick to the show's canon, you have to watch out for those name problems.
Myn MacGeek chapter 13 . 3/31/2007
Enjoy Jack-whump, I see... *teasing grin* I know this is a bit late... but I followed the link in your sig at GW. Very well done! I think you captured the characters pretty well and I enjoyed the plot. It had a little more one-person-whump than I care for, but I really enjoyed how it brought the team together. And of course, the 'shippiness between Sam and Jack. ;) Some aspects were a little unrealistic, but it's fic. You can do whatever you want with it. ;D For your first long SG-1 fic, great job! :thumbsup:
Strix varia25 chapter 12 . 2/2/2006
Very well written and entertaining! (Wish you'd do some Sam-whumping, too!) :-)
caligate chapter 13 . 12/7/2005
Wasn't the ending a little abrupt? She is still calling him Colonel and sir and all of sudden they are together? Also, Jack's injuries still haven't been resolved. What with running a temperature and all. I enjoyed the story, the ending just seemed abrupt.
froggy0319 chapter 13 . 12/6/2005
Was happy for the added chapter although it wouldnot let me review again :) Thanks again for posting this, it was truly enjoyed and hope you keep up the writing.
trtlsoup2001 chapter 13 . 12/6/2005
Terrific story! Very well written and very entertaining. Loved the plot and Jack-whumpage.

Please write more Stargate! You do good!

The Fiction Spider chapter 12 . 12/6/2005
Hi, I love the story.. But is it just me, or did you went from chapter 'eleven' to chapter 'thirteen'?

Natters chapter 12 . 12/6/2005
epilogue please? ;)
froggy0319 chapter 12 . 12/5/2005
Really sad to see this end, as it was truly enjoyed. Thanks for posting.
feb04 chapter 12 . 12/5/2005
yeah very good! loved the ending very smooth and sweet.
Alexandra chapter 11 . 12/2/2005
You have me hooked... how often do you update? Great story, really enjoying it!
Natters chapter 11 . 12/2/2005
jack's okay? right? right? RIGHT? ;) more please
feb04 chapter 11 . 12/2/2005
ah poor sam , not wanting to leave him !
RomieG chapter 11 . 12/1/2005
Great chapter! I can't believe Doc didn't bring Cassie with her to the party...Cassie would be bugging the heck out of Janet this hole time to see Jack and make sure he was OK with her own eyes, don't you think? Anyway, please update again soon! I can't wait to get to the Sam & Jack part!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »