Reviews for Skipping Stones
Windying chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
Ahahahahha you got what yall deserve~!
mamita chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, I love Sai and Hikaru are so cool and handsome, I like a lot this couple, for me is one of the best, and Hikaru silly is sometimes poor Sai, as if it never existed and Hikaru realizes too late how much you want to Sai, this because when that is gone, but not many fics of them, and among them could do more lovebirds hehe, while Hikaru is the uke, I like the couple Waya and Hikaru, these two stick together, I also like the fascination and others having Hikaru Ogata, although not always with Hikaru, I also like the couple and Akira Hikaru, although sometimes not much clumping, nevertheless, because chemical and others if they have, for my Hikaru's rival Sai, Touya and although others are not bad, and it shows, I do not like Akari, is not that special, and it gets into everything, so still thanks and kisses.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Kick their ass moreeee!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
He, they totally got their asses kicked! XD
mamita chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Kyaaaa! I love your fic, because I really like the couple SaixHikaru, especially because I love Hikaru, I love it, it's so cute and uke, although Hikaru is a fool sometimes hehe, I like when Touya dominates Hikaru, after all seme see Touya is best, he does so well, although I prefer them in pairs of two and not trios hehe, I love the couple WayaxHikaru, is one of my favorites, along with the SaixHikaru , and the IsumixHikaru, although not many fics of them, or also that of MitanixHikaru, although there are not many fics of them, I also like a lot, but I also like to see how Hikaru is related to other rivals, I also like to other couples, as long as Hikaru is uke, sorry I can not see any other way, lol, keep it up, hopefully do more fics of them, lol, well keep it up, thank you and kisses.
My Solitude chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Wow. Nice story. XD
puregarnet chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Hehe, nice! Go Shindou!
the.stories.live.on chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
That was just awesome. heheh Brilliant.
Dustii chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Haha - complete and utter ownage. XD
Cross - The Damned Alchemist chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Hahaha! I LOVE it when those guys get showed up! W While readin this I was mentally shouting things like "YEAH! YOU GO HIKARU!" "KICK THEIR ASS!" "TOUYA YOU RULE!" hehe... Yeah... ' I really liked it! ~
firelid chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
ha! Sucked in! I can so imagine that happening in the real manga. It's poetic justice. And I imagine Hikaru would be good at blind go even if he never played it...he does have the potential like all-white-go with kurata-san _

well done
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
LOL. They so deserved that. ()
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Go Hikaru! Show them who's boss, those Kaio students ought to know their enemy better XD Love this
Hidari chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
I like it. It sounds like something Hikaru would do! Great work.
hyperkaoru chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Hikaru's so cool! I like that. w