Reviews for Fire Emblem: Eye of the Beholder
Eltshan chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Great story
Guardian55 chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
I actually had a good time reading on who, what, and how your tactician became such. It was also intriguing to see him and Lyn get along so well. Telethapy, eh? Very interesting. My own guy is a shaman. Either way, you have done well writing this and I would like to see you continue it. Well done, altogether.
MilleniaMaster chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
Ok, sir, I'm afraid I'm gonna file this under favorites until further notice.

You got my attention. It's neat to see everyone's different ideas for the take of the tactician.

If I remember correctly, Celtic Guardian 7 had a similar tactician idea to yours, except it was a female.
Windle chapter 2 . 11/18/2006
Your fic is one of the most interesting ive ever read. Plz update soon.
Hawki chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
As a novelisation and story this kicks ass! I hope that you haven't given up.
Lord Kenshkrix chapter 2 . 7/22/2006
This seems like an interesting story, I hope you find the time to update it soon, and don't abandon it (like thousands of good fics before it..)
Anonymous chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
Your story semms very interesting. I look forward to seeing you update. I wonder though, if Emrys can see exactly how many opponents his friends are up against, then how come fog and darkness affect his vision? I lost more than a good deal of the army to these variables. I had to restart it each time for each of my fallen comrades.
IrateScribe chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
Please for the love of god finish this story it rocks it's wonderful it's godly it's perfect...I'm done but seriously Finish this Story please and if you do I'll to the best of my attempts write you a muti or Oneshot Pairing of your choice of Fire emblem Rekka no ken The sealed sword or the Sacred stones
inuyashagirl22 chapter 2 . 6/18/2006
wen u get to the eliwood's story and the part where nino and jaffar come in, can u make them a pairing plez?
Ardonius-Servant-Of-Zeta chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
The Emblem Blade? Given to himb y Count Reglay? Dun dun dun!
Reis Nailo chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Interesting concept, the tactician being a telepath. I look forward to seeing this story's progression. Is it possible for Emrys to be a Swordmaster? You did mention he had a sword on him in the beginning. Or could it be that he's a Hero? Just speculation.
KiaSapphire chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
DUDE! (
Ardonius-Servant-Of-Zeta chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
So, does Emrys use magic as well as his gify? In my opinion a tactician would most likely be an experienced or at least moderately trained mage, shaman, or monk, since they need something to protect themselves.
dude chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
nicely done more soon plz.
ThuhGamefreak chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
This is an amazing story that conveys a lot of emotion! It's better than most of what I've seen on this site, actually. Just one thing: try using more descriptive verbs and adjectives. Please update soon!