Reviews for Lonely In Your Nightmare
In Beautiful Ink chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I absolutely love this story, you write so beautifully!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Very well written and enjoyable read.
sora chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
How are they not unfaithful when they sleep with each other? Inuyasha loves Kikyou and Kagome. Sango has feelings for Miroku but sleeps with her supposedly best friends love.

Sorry but all I can say is that Sango was pathetic in this fic and Inuyasha as unfaithful as ever. Everyone has weaknesses and has to endure pain at some point in life but I cant stand unfaithful people. I wouldnt have any issues with this pairing if Kagome and Miroku would be with each other or other people.
Baitdcat chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I love this story. So tender a moment between Sango and Inu. Thanks ;)
SimplyIndefinable1992 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
uh...yeah... it's well written, I'll hand that to you, though in my opinion the characters are actions are way hey personally I find mixing the originals like this, you know mir/kag and inu/san just plain weird, it just kind of creeps me out to no end like those incest I decided you shouldn't knock it till you try it, well I read it, still really really really creeps me out, but at least I'm not just making you can say I'm a canon girl, sometimes I like other pairings though, just not the ones above.I notice this fanfic is more about comfort-sex, yes-but comfort all the same, it doesn't even remotely mention the word or the emotion love,just someone reaching out for comfort. So does that mean in your fanfic Inuyasha has feelings for Kagome and Kikyou, and was just helping out a friend? I still don't completely understand why they had to hook up since it seemed that they weren't... well...uh...idk...Okay well, now I'm just rambling and giving way too much thought to this so...yeah...Not my cup of tea at all, but as we are on a fanfiction website which wonderfully accomodates freedom of opinion, I tip my hat to your creativity:)
inusan22 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
i loved your story! since you are an inu/san fan you can join my website and i will even post your inu/san stories. any inu/sa fan can join! just go to -inusan. and go to the message board and click the sign up button to have an account! i would be really happy if you joined!
Soluna125 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
interesting
boRed-consPiracy chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
wow intensive, nice job i enjoyed!
PeachGRL-15 chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
wow now tht was deffinatly different. great story
Love.Nicolette chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
I love this story. I've never read a Sango/Inuyasha before, but I rally enjoyed it. Thanks for a great read...haha, I love Kagome/Miroku pairings...So I guess Inuyasha and Sango deserve something too! Peaces! *~Nikki~*
elizabeth chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
that was hella good
Inusgrl90 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Wow...

This is definitely going on my Favorites.
Hillside Dancing On chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Oh, this is nice. The writing is nice and flowy, and the sex is tasteful. Heh, this pairing is my newest IY obsession. I'm so glad I read this.
hana-ginkawa chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Beautiful piece. I love it!
J. Mills chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
That was some good stuff. Smooth, flowing, and believable for those pricks who don't believe the storyline should be changed.