Reviews for Summer
Pozagee chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This is honestly a good start to a story, but thats all it is: A start. You've discontinued a story before it could even get to the point that the summary speaks of. So: either put this fic up for adoption, finish it, or change the summary, so you do not lead others on.
Clio chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Wow, what a start for a story! Excellent. Plesee continue,

wynnleaf chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
I would love to see where you were thinking of going with this! It works wonderfully as a one-shot, but how much better to go further. Do you think you'll continue it?
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Given there was probably a secret tracking spell on those coins, Snape did absolutely the right thing. Excellent.
milola chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
You have a nice style of writing...keep up this very promising story...
Super-Agent Kay chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
An amazing piece of writing, and I can't wait for the next update. The plot and characters are so convincingly written that I had to remind myself that I am not reading the works of JK herself!

Its so difficult to come by a good piece of adult HP fanfic, and this is a little treasure!
Chrisy Agitado chapter 1 . 12/16/2005

that is really a wonderfull story. you really got me curiuos. who is he in love with?

please continue! your writting is very good.
ESP chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
I love it. Original, very in-character, insightful, and intelligent. Please continue, it doesn't seem like a one-shot.
fragonknight01 chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
That was a beautiful piece of writing. I loved the comparison there at the end. Thirty pieces of silver for the betrayal of ones master...
Sundae Morning chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Thanks for a wonderful story. You've really got me curious as to how you're going to get Harry to go to Snape for some favor. I have a feeling that this is going to get very interesting!

Sundae Morning