Reviews for Tabula Rasa
ratherbereading125 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Make note that I am posting this review before even reading the chapter, but I love the Dollhouse reference for the title!
jasper enoch chapter 21 . 2/5/2014
Fantastic story
XxHisLilLoverGirlxX chapter 53 . 8/23/2013
Awesome! By fare one of the best Fanfics I have ever read (and I'm an avid reader) loved it, keep writing. Do you have anything completely original? I would love to read that too ; }
Turkey in a suit chapter 53 . 9/13/2011
It's been so long, huh? As much as Lost confuses me, I've really enjoyed reading this story. Thanks for sharing
gecoma chapter 53 . 4/29/2011
stupid ending to what could of been an ok story
gecoma chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
does charlie die in your story? and when do you stop it s2, s3, s4, s5 or s6
Arianna15 chapter 53 . 11/27/2010
I was very pleased with this story. I found that you wrote Faith well and stayed true to her character. Tabula Rasa from start to finish was a compelling read and was well written and well edited. I encourage you to continue writing.
eventyraren chapter 53 . 8/12/2010
Tis was a grate story, it took me 3 days to read it. I didnt like the ending (it is the ending right?) I liked it beatter if Faith got of te island. but it is not my story so wat can I do. other than the ending grate story.
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 53 . 5/27/2010
I finally finished reading this, and while I was hoping for Faith and Buffy and Xander to show up all powerful like and help Faith with saving everyone, this is more realistic. Ah well, you can't always get what you want. At any rate, thank you for writing this story full of sarcastic and witty comments!
strafica chapter 53 . 5/4/2010
Wow. That was a story of epic proportions and I sincerely enjoyed reading t, though it took several days for me to do so. When I was in mIddle of reading this I had a horrible dream that this story had been left unfinished. Thank god that was only a dream. This story was definitely worth all the time that it took for me to read it. Thank you for writing such an amazing story.
Davide chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Joe chapter 53 . 3/2/2009
The end had to come eventually and it's been an awesome ride. We've had twists and turns a many to enjoy over these 4 years. An excellent end to a great story. To the best story on ! *salutes and gives standing ovation*
Shannon chapter 53 . 3/2/2009
It's been such a pleasure to read Tabula Rasa for the past four years. As I've said before you've weaved Faith in with the existing Lost characters so seamlessly I find myself expecting to see her on the show.

I'm sad to see it end but you've handled it beautifully from day one with your dead on writing of all the characters and the attention that you pay to every detail.

I love that Faith had to see for herself that Sayid was fine and am excited by the prospect of her returning to the Island. I imagine that she'll discover a lot about herself and her abilities there.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
Shannon chapter 52 . 2/10/2009
I absolutely adore the way that you write Faith and again in this chapter it's evident that you've weaved her in with the Losties perfectly. I look for her when I watch the show.

Excellent cliff hanger ending, I need to read more.
Jax118 chapter 52 . 2/10/2009
That...was AWESOME! Can't wait for more!