Reviews for Control Issues
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
uhh good story?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
This is so freaking funny! Thanks!
Trapezoidal chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
This was a little bit more than pure crack. LOVE IT!
Death Scribe chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
I read this story years ago. I don't know how I missed the update. Very funny. I can't help but laugh at the thought of Decepticons square dancing.
Banditgal chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
Pure nonsense. Funny nonsense, but nonsense never-the-less. I would suggest attempting to add a little bit more . . . polish to your stories. Just a suggestion.
TT chapter 3 . 12/24/2006
Hilarious! Maybe have one of the decepticons make Optimus declare his eternal love for Megatron (while Meggy is out of the room of course). Or announce that he is giving up being the autobot commander to become a florist/monk/stripper/decepticon ;) Anyway, please continue. I can't wait for the next chapter :D
Fix-It Alchemist chapter 3 . 7/29/2006
"Foolish Starscream!"Meagtron chuckled."At long last, my eternal foe, you are under my power!Ha-ha ha-ha-ha!"he said to the monitor."Now what shall I have you do?"

Ten minutes later...

"Stop hitting yourself! Stop hitting yourself!" Megatron laughed, as Optimus Prime continued to pound his own face.

HAHAHAHA XD Maybe I should make Ed do this one day.(stare at Ed)

Yes inflict more pain to optimus very amusing to see(or read) some more.
optimusprimus001 chapter 3 . 3/8/2006
hahahahahahahaha... *rotfl* wow... Prime can be such a poor, poor idiot at times, dont you think? ; this would be interesting to see how this will turn out...

Update soon, please!
Super Metal Sonic chapter 3 . 2/28/2006
Great! I loved the part were Prime began singing "I can fly"
ShadowDrygan04 chapter 3 . 2/26/2006
O_o ok thats just plain creepy but hilarious as well XD i can't wait for the next chapter please write it soon please
ShadowDrygan04 chapter 2 . 11/24/2005
ithis is brilliant i can't wait for the next chapter please write it soon please write it soon
AnnaMay-Nutt chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
OMG OMG That was so funny! XDD
pitaC89 chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
my favorite part was Megatron making Optimus hit himself
Stripe chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
“Hm,” Optimus was forced to say. “Spike! Get on top of it there.”

“Me?” Spike asked enthusiastically. “Okay. Right here?” he asked, climbing onto the center of the launch box.

“A little more to the right,” “Optimus” guided. “A little more … Yes … right … there!” Prime’s foot “accidentally” stepped on the cast-aside control box – specifically, on the launch button.

“YI!” Spike cried, as he was suddenly launched hundreds of feet into the air.

“Well, I guess it works,” “Prime” said.

“Do not fear, my Autobots!” Optimus Prime was heard proclaiming. “I’ll get him down!” His famed laser rifle in hand, the enraptured Autobot leader began shooting laser blasts at the still-flying boy.

AAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA! Good leader.. well done!*gif's to Optimus a energon cookie* Hey Optimus.. can you do that also to Rad,Carlos,Alexis,Fred And Billy on future? PLEAS, PLEAS, PLEAS *make's a puppy eyes*
Super Metal Sonic chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
Execallent! Poor wheeljack, no one trusts him when it comes to inventing. Love all the crazy thing Prime did and say. I even got a new faveorte quote to add to my list of faves:

“My Autobots!” Prime cried, of his own volition. “Help –”

“ - yourselves to some delicious rocks!” he was forced to conclude, as Starscream had quickly leapt to the control controls. The Autobots were pelted by a barrage of stones hurled by their commander.

“Leakin’ lubricants!” Ironhide hollered, as the force of a flying rock knocked him the rest of the way free.

“OWW!” Wheeljack cried.

“Hey!” Topspin exclaimed.

“Yeow!” Bumblebee yelled.

“Mm – needs more salt,” Brawn remarked, chewing.

please keep this up