Reviews for Doubter
Guitar Amateur chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
"Thus was the doubting (Thomas) given his proof by touching the wound of (Jesus)."
I saw those play on words! Very clever, that.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Good story about faith.
unicorn-skydancer08 chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Very, very spiritual. I absolutely loved it. My favorite part was when Tumnus whispered those blessed words: "I believe, Aslan."
tumnuslover chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
This is a very good story. I like it a whole lot!
anastasiawho chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
This was very good. I alwys had the idea of making my own fic about what Lucy and Mr. Tumnus talked about that one day, but I never have. You did it quiet nicely. I like the ending. There is a lot of symbolism in your last line and I very much like that. It brought a lot f thoughts to mind. Very nicely done
Quicksilvermad chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
I really liked this! Especially your ending.
Melya chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Great! I love how you wrote about Tumnus! And I like the little lesson about faith. Very interesting and original.
Sanaryelle chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Again, this is brilliant!

You write some of the best Tumnus fanfiction I've seen! Not that I've seen much, but...

I loved the part with the thorn. Harks back to The Silver Chair, doesn't it? As well as the Biblical connections... I'm no expert, but didn't a saint put his hands into Christ's wounds to convince himself that they were real?

As to the scene where Lucy speaks with Tumnus over tea, I didn't cringe once. It was very in-character. Although I tend to write Tumnus as more bumbling, your take on him as having superior maturity to Lucy fit very well with the theme.

This is a very beautiful piece of writing.

-Sanaryelle
Pip4 chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Aw, that was so sweet at the end between Aslan and Mr. Tumnus. Nice story
almostinsane chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Great story! Hm... Doubting Tumnus, Doubting Thomas?
the Icelandic sheep chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
I love Tumnus and Lucy! Although... I'm sure I've read somewhere about someone piercing Aslans paw before... was it in the books... or in some other fanfiction... oh, forget it! Good story!
jasonc65 chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Fits the witch's character well.

A cat's tongue is rough. I can only imagine what a Lion's tongue is like.

"doubting Tumnus", oh I love it. :)
Erin chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Ah! NOTHING makes me happier than to see ALL this Tumnus fiction on now! this is GREAT!
Edhelith chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
It's nice to see Mr. Tumnus finally getting some attention in the recent stories. I liked this story, especially Tumnus' and Lucy's conversation on what was real, and the very end, with the doubting Thomas parallel (even the name Tumnus and Thomas sound somewhat similar, something I haven't noticed until now). Also, you have the characters' manner of speech down nearly perfectly; I could completely see this as a missing part of the book. Good job and keep it up!