Reviews for He Doesn't Like the Rain Anymore
2lazy2logon chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Awwwwwg
Kate chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Wow.
I wish I could think of a more descriptive and sophisticated word but. Just.
Wow

You write so well that it was such a breeze to read through.
Thank you so much for writing that. You made me day.

This all sounds way too mushy. I really enjoyed your story.
AlyssPotter chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Awwww! That was so sad! I really liked it, though!
Dee3 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Was it your intention to have Lily come off as shallow, ungrateful, flighty, and bitchy? She changed James, and now that she has what she wanted, she doesn't want it anymore? How ridiculous and cruel to you have to be to change someone and then realize they're not what you wanted, so you think you can change them back? Lily isn't God to play around with someone like that. I hope that this James forgets about Lily because he obviously won't ever be good enough for her - I wonder if anyone will be.
mysteriesoftheworld chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
your a very good writer :) ive just started a story could you check it out once it post as im only new. Really you have to continue with this story.. i hate it when people dont finish. please? i can tell its goin to be good xoxo
ginny hale chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
no fin
yanne xx chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
please write a sequel. that was so sad. and i wasn't contented. i like your story but something was difinitely missing...
jadriane chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
im sorry but that was stupid
BlueSkyMornings chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
haha I think a sequal may be intesresting haha even if he says he wouldn't change, I bet he'd go back to his semi old ways. They're such a cute pair.
HermioneWatsonFan chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
i don't know what to say, its really good, but there's something more, i just can't figure out what.
Reader chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
A bit silly writing a story about not liking the rain. Doesn't really encourage people to read it.

On the other hand, you followed the story through well with good continuity. I personally would suggest you find a better idea to write a fanfic about or at least a better title so that people will want to read it - i mean your certainly a good writer and your work deserves to be read so get creative!
Cwejr chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Why do most women think that they have to change a man to love him? They find a man they think they like except for one little thing and have to try to change it, only to discover that that change destroys a part of him that attracted them in the first place.

Please write the sequel, I want to see where this goes.

And please finish SRFW.
cookiesncreme1511 chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Aww. That was sad, but I loved it. ]. I hope there's a sequel.
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
oh sad! poor lily and james...

please write that sequel!

BANZAI!

~hollybridgetpeppermint
Melodee chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Of course you should! That was a wonderful one-shot, but I keep on imaginaing what will come next... Soon it will drive me crazy!