Reviews for Sands of Time
Update? Please? (:
missjasadin chapter 10 . 1/25/2010
never finished? :(
Missy chapter 10 . 12/10/2008
I have only one critique:

WRITE MORE. I must know how it all ends!
2x2 chapter 10 . 10/9/2008
I would love to read more of this! I'm still reading, and I want to know what happens! Are you still writing this?

Keep it up!
Vanity chapter 10 . 7/21/2008
You're finally back! Yay! I'm a big fan of this story- Please continue!
alyssa chapter 10 . 7/5/2008
I just found this story and really want to know what happens next.
sholo chapter 10 . 5/27/2008
I loved it please do more! PLEASE for my sake I need to know more!
tammyy2j chapter 10 . 5/21/2008
this is brillant please continue
cantstoptubing chapter 10 . 5/14/2008
i hope you are continuing this story...i just found it, and i am enthralled...

continue, please!
Nr.Six chapter 10 . 4/22/2008
O man! What an exciting story! Poor Inara! I hate that mean woman and the men that work for her! AARGH! And poor Mal! And what will happen to River and Simon?

You write really beautiful I think! I love the dialogue and the way you describe things and thoughts of the head persons. I loved the part where you wrote about Inara when she was a little child and her mother wanted to sent her to the House. Poor her...The Guild letting go of Inara and not protecting her after Miranda sounds very real, I can see that happening if there had been a season after Serenity. (which I really wished for...)

Hope you update soon.
jas chapter 10 . 3/27/2008
omg. you cant just leave it there!

i need to see mal, jayne and zoe blowing them all to pieces.

where's my happy ending?
RionaEire chapter 10 . 3/16/2008
A chara, I'm here reading and I'll review for you.

You are clearly endowed with ability to produce vivid description and clever dialogue, of the funny and the profound. I will admit that the first 5 chapters were very confusing and the flashbacks and forwards confused the crap out of me and made me consider not continuing, but I'm so glad I did continue because in chapter six things got more interesting and easy to follow, even when you employed flashbacks and dream sequences. Your use of quotes at the beginning of each chapters is clever, telling me that you either know a lot about 19th century poets or that you do research before each chapter to find an appropriate quote. :)

I very much wnat you to continue this story in a more lengthy fashion than you have proven prone to. I like your villain Lady Selene, deliciously evil and twisted, just the way an absolutely evil charactor of that kind should be. I'm curious about the girl with the moon-sized eyes who has proven to not only be not little but not young as well. I suspect that she has some sort of power, something out of the ordinary, although if she did River would have pointed it out. Which brings us to the most important part of any Firefly fanfic, River. You are doing her well, keeping her touched in the wits which in my opinion is the way a good Firefly story goes. Please don't surcome to the River-is-now-a-normal-psychic-asassin-instead-of-being-a-touched-one-and-is-now-married-to... Many people like this and I don't have anything morally against it, I just find it uninteresting because River is why I watched the show in the first place, recently, I'm a new fan having been convinced to watch because of River's touchedness by my friend. Anyway I don't mind if she has good days and flies the ship then but if she is just another normal smart psychic asassin I won't read.

I hope you are encouraged by the fact that I've read and reviewed. Oh, and I think maybe something will come together between Sio and the girl and the Alliance when the big showdown with the full-party rescue happens on Paquin, I look forward to your abilities manifesting themselves in future chapters in a timely fashion.

Best Wishes
scrawn chapter 10 . 3/15/2008
thank god for an update! PLEASE CONTINUE!
brainfear chapter 10 . 3/12/2008
Really good chapter. I can't wait when Mal finds her. Bring on the angst!
Nr.Six chapter 3 . 3/9/2008
ah very romantic! I love it!